Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

If you go through the story、you find out that Kuna holds the position of "0" within the "6 Elite Arks" (probably not the best way to translate 六芒均衡, but that's a tough one); meaning there could actually be 7 of them.

For those curious, Legias is "1" (1st generation), Maria is "2", Kasura is "3" (2nd generation), Clarice Claes is "5" (3rd generation), and Huey is "6". These positions are reserved for the most distinguished of Arks, but Clarice Claes appears to be some sort of exception. I'm guessing it's because that position goes to whoever can control the staff "Clarissa". The person who holds the position of "4" is still unknown, so be on the lookout for NPCs with the insignia described in the first post.

Edit:Unspoilered
    Last edited by Maximum Burst; Mar 2, 2013 at 07:42 AM.

So the Six Elite Arks are:
    2 Casts
    2 Newmans
    2 Humans?

5st Elite Ark must be a female human (Kuna?)

The guidebook supposedly listed Sara as the 4th, but I don't think I've seen the emblem on her. (Then again she doesn't appear often.)

Anyways.

Spoiler!

You can fight along Sara in the Arks battle fiesta sidestory quest so you should look there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Burst View Post
    If you go through the story、you find out that Kuna holds the position of "0" within the "6 Elite Arks" (probably not the best way to translate 六芒均衡, but that's a tough one); meaning there could actually be 7 of them.

For those curious, Legias is "1" (1st generation), Maria is "2", Kasura is "3" (2nd generation), Clarice Claes is "5" (3rd generation), and Huey is "6". These positions are reserved for the most distinguished of Arks, but Clarice Claes appears to be some sort of exception. I'm guessing it's because that position goes to whoever can control the staff "Clarissa". The person who holds the position of "4" is still unknown, so be on the lookout for NPCs with the insignia described in the first post.
    Elite Six actually has a pretty good ring to it. Arika called it the 'Six Pillars of Arks' which I think is a pretty damn good wording for it, except it's too long. 'The Council of Six' is what Qwerty shortened it to for the story patch. Kind of lacks impact, but I guess it works.

Two things to add in there Maria is Legias' sister. There's a conversation with Huey where he mentions that "both Legias and his sister have over 40 years of combat experience". And in the Afin conversation I just translated, Clarisa Claes second generation was the one who fought off Dark Falz in the attack ten years ago, but died after fighting which is why the current Clarisa was promoted into the three hero's.

Also, since the thread already has a spoiler tag on it, I think you can mention this without needing to black out everything.

I'm not sure if Maria is Legias' sister. I've only read that Huey calls her "姐さん", which doesn't necessarily imply any actual familial relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Burst View Post
    I'm not sure if Maria is Legias' sister. I've only read that Huey calls her "姐さん", which doesn't necessarily imply any actual familial relationship.
    That's Nee-san, usually means older sister or sis.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Yeah but they often use nee-san as a way of showing respect/admiration to older women, too.

It's important to consider the kanji used. "姐" is typically used when referring to just someone you are showing respect towards, while "姉" is more often used for relatives or people you are very close to.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'd really like this path too, actually.

Falz has been experimenting on native creatures, and this thing takes no shit. Falz pursues it and it continues to TAKE NO SHIT.
    This isn't too silly. Chrome looks a lot more like the PSU SEED rather than the insect, fish or stone-golem Darkers.

For what seemed like a long time, the insect-type Darkers wouldn't appear in golem-type Darker areas. It's not until you see dagans and breeders in the tundra in storymode that this is disproven (Volcave EQ, Amaduscia TA and ruins came a while after this).

As for Not-Kamina... I always thought he was just a large ham with an inflated self-opinion.