Default Oh god, PSO2 has skill trees.

Oh lordy, not skill trees.

When I see these I know I'm just going to mess up my character in some horrible way and people will call me a stupid face.

I'm a Newman Hunter at the moment, looking to maybe get some tips on making the skills on my character effective and not just a mish mash of what I think would be decent.

Had this happen to me on WoW where I was yelled at by 'pros' for having the wrong talents set up.

What are the best skills to choose from?

Also, if you wanna play you can add me on ArataWata, Ship 2.

A small note, as the level cap increases, SEGA will add new skills to the skill tree. When they do so, they'll offer skill tree reset items.

Other than that, it's better for someone who knows more about this stuff to help, since I'm not the type of player who focus on efficient builds and whatever.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    A small note, as the level cap increases, SEGA will add new skills to the skill tree. When they do so, they'll offer skill tree reset items.

Other than that, it's better for someone who knows more about this stuff to help, since I'm not the type of player who focus on efficient builds and whatever.

If you would like efficient Lobby builds.. ask this person. ↑

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Well, that's exactly what the Build Thread is for! That, and the Hunter and Fighter threads. The other classes have their own threads as well.

You can also plan your skill tree ahead of time using this Skill Simulator, which also lists the bonuses for each point spent in a skill.

Any other questions about how useful something might be, or how something works in practice, can be asked in one of these general threads or you can make your own.

Sorry to bump this old thread but I need to ask.

I accidentally put 5 points into S-Def Boost, when the guide recommends to only use 3.

I haven't ruined my character haven't I? :c

strictly speaking it's ruined in a min/max sense, but it shouldn't matter since you usually have leftover points these days.

plus there are free resets coming later.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    strictly speaking it's ruined in a min/max sense, but it shouldn't matter since you usually have leftover points these days.

plus there are free resets coming later.
    Free resets?

How long would you consider 'later' is? xD

If you can no longer get the skills you want to the level you want (try the skill simulator) then yes, you have ruined everything. Is a bit of extra defense the worst thing you could do? Not really. Could you have done better? Probably.

A free reset of some kind might be provided when some skills may be changed at some point at Sega's discretion.