Page 119 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1579

is there any step by step video? i'm nvidia user

coz i have a problem "can't start application verify if you have sufficient permissions"
    i was trying still no luck

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ruecross View Post
    is there any step by step video? i'm nvidia user

coz i have a problem "can't start application verify if you have sufficient permissions"
    i was trying still no luck
    open your radeonpro directory, click on the exe > properties, open the compatibility tab and check run as administrator. do the same for both RadeonPro and RadeonPro64. now, open your pso2 directory, do the same thing for pso2.exe and pso2launcher. Last one, do the same thing with your PSO Tweaker.

Now, run the RadeonPro as administrator (it will say cannot be executed with elevated privileges....), click YES. After you have set the directory for the pso2.exe and pso2 tweaker (what Rhino said at the front page), add the pso2 tweaker in the "trigger" tab(right beside "launcher" tab). Now, you should be able to right click the profile and select play without the permission problem, at least thats what I did to solve that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post
    Ah, yes, when I run PSO2 with DSR, it is stable. I posted my performance on a previous post, but I'll post it again. I run PSO2 with the framerate cap at 90, and it's generally really stable for me, even at 4k DSR rendering. No problems for me. And although having two GTX 560s in SLI shouldn't have that issue, I'm not sure why it's unstable for you. Which model of the 560 are they? 560ti 1GB, 560 standalone 1GB, or 560ti 2GB? And is it a stock reference model or third party manufactured (usually factory overclocked)? I use an EVGA GTX 960 4GB SSC (Super Super Clocked).
    I have a gtx 780 now. It's really bizarre, the game will freak out and crash when using DSR for me. DSR works great in other games though.

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    I have a gtx 780 now. It's really bizarre, the game will freak out and crash when using DSR for me. DSR works great in other games though.
    ...Seriously? A 780 will freak out and crash for PSO2 when using DSR, but not for any other game? That makes absolutely no sense. Are you running SGSSAA with DSR? When I do that, my game freaks out, but no crashing, just a lot of stuttering. And even with my ACX 2.0 cooling, it heats up quickly.

I feel as though having 4GB of V-RAM can make a difference for using SGSSAA or DSR with PSO2. But whatever you do, don't use a 970. It doesn't actually have 4GB, and it even can cause some serious screen tearing or crashes for the game (I've seen it in action on YouTube). A 960 4GB does actually have 4GB (I checked), and I don't get any real problems with SGSSAA...but it's still a framerate murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post
    ...Seriously? A 780 will freak out and crash for PSO2 when using DSR, but not for any other game? That makes absolutely no sense. Are you running SGSSAA with DSR? When I do that, my game freaks out, but no crashing, just a lot of stuttering. And even with my ACX 2.0 cooling, it heats up quickly.
    Yeah it runs at a perfect 60 fps, but at some point it will stutter for roughly 5 seconds and crash. Makes no sense. I can play dark souls 2 smoothly for hours at 4k lol. Game is fine at native res. Also, the game never breaks 2gb VRAM usage, so it 970 users are fine. Also, the 970 does have the advertised memory, it's just that the last 512 mb are much slower. No clue why Nvidia went with such a design since it causes issues.

Out of curiosity, I tried the SGSSAA and MSAA setup like the one on the front page and manage to get around 55-60 fps in a semi crowded lobby. Then I tried switch the AO bit to 0x000C000E which gave a prettier, and kinda similar to sizustar's shadowing , but at a lot lower fps (30+ fps with sweetfx)

Any suggestion to increase the fps while using the 0x000C000E AO bit?

having problem with DSR

at 2k resolution sometime my in game camera wont stop moving

its moved slowly into last direction i moved my cursor,

i tried moving cursor in desktop, its working just fine, the problem only occur in game,

iam using virtual full screen, should i just use full screen instead?

-------

custom resolution wont appear in launcher setting?
    Last edited by Infinity Series; Jul 13, 2015 at 09:35 AM.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Series View Post
    having problem with DSR

at 2k resolution sometime my in game camera wont stop moving

its moved slowly into last direction i moved my cursor,

i tried moving cursor in desktop, its working just fine, the problem only occur in game,

iam using virtual full screen, should i just use full screen instead?

-------

custom resolution wont appear in launcher setting?
    for me using DSR only works in full screen mode so I would try that if anything

Quote Originally Posted by annieruru91 View Post
    open your radeonpro directory, click on the exe > properties, open the compatibility tab and check run as administrator. do the same for both RadeonPro and RadeonPro64. now, open your pso2 directory, do the same thing for pso2.exe and pso2launcher. Last one, do the same thing with your PSO Tweaker.

Now, run the RadeonPro as administrator (it will say cannot be executed with elevated privileges....), click YES. After you have set the directory for the pso2.exe and pso2 tweaker (what Rhino said at the front page), add the pso2 tweaker in the "trigger" tab(right beside "launcher" tab). Now, you should be able to right click the profile and select play without the permission problem, at least thats what I did to solve that problem.
    it works but i have a new problem....crash after login ._.