Page 152 of 158 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1579

Few questions.

1. Is there a setting where you can achieve Sparse Grid Anti Aliasing without any blur on the HUD?
    2. Is there an anti aliasing compatibility setting that works with SSAA?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    Few questions.

1. Is there a setting where you can achieve Sparse Grid Anti Aliasing without any blur on the HUD?
    2. Is there an anti aliasing compatibility setting that works with SSAA?
    SSAA doesn't work, at least not before the graphics overhaul (but tbh, all they did was add post processing effects, so it should be the same story). It breaks the shadows. I spent many hours trying to find the best AA flag for the game, that was the best I could get. You can't tell it to ignore the HUD, you just have to find a flag that works so well the HUD appears unaffected. The sharpest image quality you can get now is with DSR at 4k (make sure you increase your UI size in the launcher too). If you're monitor is 1080p, I don't recommend using anything less than 4k since the scaling is perfect. Anything lower and the awful downsampling algorithm will actually look worse than native res. You'll need a very strong GPU for 4k according to my testing. Couldn't pull it off on my old 780, but my new 1070 can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    SSAA doesn't work, at least not before the graphics overhaul (but tbh, all they did was add post processing effects, so it should be the same story). It breaks the shadows. I spent many hours trying to find the best AA flag for the game, that was the best I could get. You can't tell it to ignore the HUD, you just have to find a flag that works so well the HUD appears unaffected. The sharpest image quality you can get now is with DSR at 4k (make sure you increase your UI size in the launcher too). If you're monitor is 1080p, I don't recommend using anything less than 4k since the scaling is perfect. Anything lower and the awful downsampling algorithm will actually look worse than native res. You'll need a very strong GPU for 4k according to my testing. Couldn't pull it off on my old 780, but my new 1070 can do it.
    All the bugs associated with DSR 4K are the reason I bought a true 4K monitor.

However, settings aside....
    One of the things that happens a lot is that gamers set DSR and use Anti Aliasing on the Nvidia Inspector. The Smoothness already used on DSR itself stacked with Nvidia Anti Aliasing screws things up the image. Basically Anti-Aliasing + DSR Smoothness destroys detail by overblurring the image itself.

Either run 4K DSR with 0 smoothness but x2 Anti Aliasing Enabled + AA FIX
    or run 4K DSR with 25 - 33% Smoothness but 0 Anti Aliasing Enabled.

If you plan on doing the photoshoots that I do on SLI...
    I actually run the following settings

Resolution:4K Native
    SGSSAAx8 (No TR)
    MSAAx8
    AFx16
    LOD BIAS -1.5
    Ambient Occlusion
    Anti-Aliasing Fix Enabled
    SLI Anti Aliasing Enabled
    (Other settings I will not mention)*

*This is here to merely state that the settings list is incomplete and I only included the bare necessities.

If anyone reading this wonders why I wont do MSAAx16 when I can.. its because the image quality will worsen if MSAA and SGSS are taking out of synchronization. The same multiplier must math both settings and Negative LOD BIAS has to be adjusted based on a Mathematical Function.

Done right, all of this will net you a nice 30 frames per second on a 980 GTX SLI.

I am already planning on my next system being Quad SLI.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

is there any AA bit that gets rid of hairline AA yet?

http://puu.sh/pXnZ8/a016b9b0d3.nip

is what im currently using. with 66% color vibrance from nvidia control panel.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

My shadows toggle on and off when i attack... uhh how does one fix that
    Minijin - Ship 2

sweetfx not running for pso2 = Gameguard block it = error np 1013 !

My game was working fine with SGSSAA enabled until tonight when I wound up randomly crashing. When I got back on my shadows were bugged and seemed to be following me around. Anyone know how to get rid of this? http://i.imgur.com/mFEukpl.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lnvisible View Post
    My game was working fine with SGSSAA enabled until tonight when I wound up randomly crashing. When I got back on my shadows were bugged and seemed to be following me around. Anyone know how to get rid of this? http://i.imgur.com/mFEukpl.jpg
    Turn Blur off and restart the game.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Allow or Clamp for AF
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Unhappy

Can someone give me a profile for nvidia inspector that works for tier 6 graphics please? i used the one on the 1st page for a long time in tier 5 and everything looked gorgeous to me(i just use nvidia inspector profile, that's all)
    14114782_1771056169814945_878814339974101408_o.jpg14124343_1771057096481519_1188680322450685520_o.jpg

I switched to tier 6 graphics using the same settings and what is this junk?!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 10_28_2016 12_46_32 AM.jpgPhantasy Star Online 2 10_28_2016 12_47_34 AM.jpg