Page 86 of 158 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    That would depends on your system spec and monitor setting.

Combined gives the best, but require 1440P or high resolution(Or else lighting will be weird), and a high end GPU.

And also Lavandy setting is generally made for the latest version of PSO2, so no support for AO.
    GTX 770 + FX8350, i like your settings, but if i can get better shadows and everything (long distance/far away shadows) AA'd. im willing to try it. im running a 1366x768 monitor atm
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    GTX 770 + FX8350, i like your settings, but if i can get better shadows and everything (long distance/far away shadows) AA'd. im willing to try it. im running a 1366x768 monitor atm
    Lavandy's setting doesn't give shadow, it's for AA only, as he set it for driver that use HBAO+, which PSO2 doesn't support well.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

QueenBitchoftheUniverse NotRankin's Avatar

Hrm. Can't seem to get it to work, I keep getting elevated issues.

Tried running it as admin, UAC is turned off, attempted to take ownership of everything, nothing seems to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    I'm using the extreme profile with a GTX 770 and a 2500k. Fps does drop a bit during resta and sandstorms but its bearable for the picture quality I get.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Quote Originally Posted by NotRankin View Post
    Hrm. Can't seem to get it to work, I keep getting elevated issues.

Tried running it as admin, UAC is turned off, attempted to take ownership of everything, nothing seems to be working.
    Running the 64 bit version worked for me. ( had to go into the folder and find the right .exe instead of the icon )

Quote Originally Posted by Braydon View Post
    Running the 64 bit version worked for me. ( had to go into the folder and find the right .exe instead of the icon )
    I keep saying this.. but set all the EXE's in the pso2 directory to run as admin, run radeonpro as admin, and set tweaker to admin, it'll run
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Nvidia 344.11 WHQL driver released
    http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/...-download.html
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I updated the guide with an FAQ/Troubleshooting section. I haven't been around here for a while so I know I missed some fixes. If anybody has any fixes for me to add, let me know

I like to use the character creator as a control to see if it's something on RadeonPro's end, or some weird conflict with Game Guard. You need to launch it with "...\pso2.exe -pso2"

I'm currently out on GPUs. Sold mine before prices crashed. Need 980~.

Random note: I believe only 770 series and older can run the SSAO drivers, but not entirely sure on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Ki View Post
    I like to use the character creator as a control to see if it's something on RadeonPro's end, or some weird conflict with Game Guard. You need to launch it with "...\pso2.exe -pso2"

I'm currently out on GPUs. Sold mine before prices crashed. Need 980~.

Random note: I believe only 770 series and older can run the SSAO drivers, but not entirely sure on it.
    Thanks for the extra info. I'll update the post. And the 980 is a beast. Surprisingly great price considering Nvidia's latest trend of slowly increasing prices.

Edit: What do you mean by "You need to launch it with "...\pso2.exe -pso2"?
    Last edited by Preposterous Rhino; Sep 24, 2014 at 04:55 PM.