Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Default PSO2 Vita translation...

It's probably way too soon to even mention this, but I'm playing PSO2 on my Vita, and I would really like a translation.

I saw the PC patch, and it looks amazing, it couldn't be that hard to apply that to the Vita right?
    Right?
    Well, if you know of a way, or hear of someone being amazing enough to help solve my problem let me know! Thanks!

It's much harder to do that on a Vita. It requires the firmware to be hacked and replaced by a custom one before you can even THINK about replacing anything in any games.

unless the vita uses the same kind of encription as the pc version, i dont think there will be a patch.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I'm planning on watching the story parts I just did on YouTube or something. The rest can be figured out with guides and the lovable cast of characters in this forum! ^_^
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

My old site with all of the text is here: http://maku-cam2.jiu.ac.jp/~collins/PSO2/
    Maronji's playlist is here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...WL7YXvccTr0uTt

Oh wow! That's even better (and what I was really looking for!)! Thank you VERY much Kion!
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Can someone translate this? i dont understand and my friend dosent know the kanji for the 2 choices BELOW the top 2

Those are standard and temporary storage.

Okay so how temporary is temporary? and whats the difrance between the standard storage and the normal storage i use ( the top 2 choices )

Standard storage is the free user storage, stores up to 200 items, temporary store is storge when you get a item from a code and your inv and standard storage is full, it be sent there.