Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Translating the NPC Autowords~ [COMPLETED]

Current Progress of project:

ALL NPCs translated (100%)

Congratulations! We did it! All the NPC's autowords have been translated! I'd like to thank the following people for their contributions:

Code:
    IndigoNovember
    Runia
    Contain
    ZERO DX
    Kion
    Reiketsu
    SociableTyrannosaur
    dejixal
    Lullatone
    LK1721
    The NPC autowords should now be translated in the main english patch, available at the normal places!

---------------------Old post:

Now, I know I'm not the only one who likes to understand what the NPCs are saying (hopefully!), but it's been put on the backburner to the more important things - (Story, gameplay patches, etc). But now you have a chance to contribute and help out! (And even earn Arks Cash for it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kion
    Also Aida, there seems to be a lack of response with that thread. Buying AC is pretty easy and relatively cheap for me, so I'll pay anyone who translates those 100AC per character (5 at a time). So 500AC for anyone who does 5, 1,000 for anyone who does 10 and so on.

Keep in mind, this is only for QUALITY translations. You can still run it through Google Translate, but you have to fix it up to sound good. Here's an example of good lines from Lisa's translated words (Thanks ZER0 DX).

Post here if you'd like to pick up a few characters, but remember - There's only about 75 left, and you need to do at least 5 to qualify for 500AC.

Here's how it works - I have almost 2000 lines of autowords to translate. I figured some of you have free time on your hands, so I was curious if anyone would like to "adopt" a NPC to translate. Here's a current list of the NPCs and their status:

NPCs needing to be translated:

Code:
    None!
    NPCs that have been claimed:

Code:

NPCs that have been translated:

Code:
    15, "Maria" <--- Runia (SociableTyrannosaur)
    22, "Reda" <--- Reiketsu (SociableTyrannosaur)
    04, "Matoi" <--- IndigoNovember
    10, "Light" <--- Runia
    59, "Revelle" <--- Runia
    19, "Marlu" <--- Contain
    26, "Lisa" <--- ZERO DX stole her from me ;;
    30, "Claris Claes" <--- Kion
    31, "Casra" <--- Reiketsu
    32, "Kuna" <--- Reiketsu
    08, "Fourier" <--- Reiketsu
    09, "Aki" <--- Reiketsu
    16, "Sara" <--- SociableTyrannosaur
    01, "Zeno" <--- SociableTyrannosaur
    67, "Theodore" <--- Runia
    02, "Echo" <--- dejixal
    66, "Kuna" <--- Lullatone
    33, "Huey" <--- Lullatone
    20, "Ohza" <--- Lullatone
    29, "Regius" <--- Lullatone
    27, "Theodore" <--- Lullatone
    57, "Barbara" <--- Runia
    21, "Jean" <--- SociableTyrannosaur
    13, "Patty" <--- SociableTyrannosaur
    14, "Tea" <--- SociableTyrannosaur
    69, "Melphonsina" <--- SociableTyrannosaur
    03, "Afin" <--- dejixal (SociableTyrannosaur)
    18, "Klotho" <--- dejixal (SociableTyrannosaur)
    54, "Jozsef" <--- LK1721 (SociableTyrannosaur)
    68, "Toro" <--- SociableTyrannosaur
    69, "Kuro" <--- SociableTyrannosaur
    Just post here if you'd like to help, along with which NPC you'd like to work on. I'll message you the lines, you drop them in Google Translate (Or translate them yourself, preferred!), then fix them up so they make sense and aren't terrible, and send 'em back! I'll double check 'em, and if they're awesome, save 'em. Once they're all done (all 81 NPCs), I can submit the patch and have it included in the next english patch

Hope to hear from you guys soon~

Claris Claes would be nice for a change of pace. peons

Long time listener, first time caller.

I'd be willing to work on Marlu, though my work would be through Google Translate/Human Edit.

Awesome, good to see some replies! I've updated the first post with your NPCs.

Also, a first time caller! Welcome to the show, we love you <3

Finished with all of Lisa's. Most fun I've had all day. I'll PM you the text file with her lines.
    PSO2 JP - Ian: Level 80/80 Human Bouncer/Hunter
    PSU AotI JP - Ian: Level 180 Human Fighgunner 20 (Server shutdown as of 9-27-2012)
    PSO BB - Break: Level 200 Pinkal FOmar (Hit by the 6-2-2015 Schthackpocalypse)

kinda need maria's ...

btw, where you got their autoword?
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina [Pso2 AllLv65 - Pso2es lv 10] / Eleanor Maya [Newman Lv40 Hunter]

If you wanna join us, come to Radiant Hunter Forum : http://radianthunters.enjin.com/

I'll take Zeno
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Quote Originally Posted by Kion
    Also Aida, there seems to be a lack of response with that thread. Buying AC is pretty easy and relatively cheap for me, so I'll pay anyone who translates those 100AC per character (5 at a time). So 500AC for anyone who does 5, 1,000 for anyone who does 10 and so on.

Keep in mind, this is only for QUALITY translations. You can still run it through Google Translate, but you have to fix it up to sound good. Here's an example of good lines from Lisa's translated words (Thanks ZERODX) :

Code:
    Conditon: EnemyWeak | Output: "My, oh my, have these small fries wandered over to us?"
    Conditon: EnemyLarge | Output: "Big things are good things you know, just makes them easier to aim for!"
    Conditon: EnemyBoss | Output: "Hey, that looks amazingly strong, this should be a fun opponent!"
    Conditon: EnemyRare | Output: "Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my? It's unusual to see something rare appear... Lisa wants to shoot it!"
    Conditon: EnemyBoost | Output: "What... could that possibly be? It looks unnaturally eerie. Seems kind of scary, doesn't it?"
    Conditon: DestroyEnemy1 | Output: "Fufufufufu~"
    Conditon: DestroyEnemy2 | Output: "Where's my next toy?"
    Conditon: DestroyEnemy3 | Output: "Nice! This is too fun!"
    Conditon: CondFreeze | Output: "So hard... I've been frozen! Right now, Lisa feels reaaally cold, you know..."
    Conditon: CondBurn | Output: "Fufufu, what do you think of Burning Lisa?"
    Conditon: CondShock | Output: "Hey, Lisa feels kind of numb at the moment. Not being able to pull the trigger is absolutely unbearable..."
    Conditon: CondPoison | Output: "Poison is supposed to be uncomfortable, but for some reason, it feels really good!"
    Conditon: CondPanic | Output: "Cnfusion won't change a thing, Lisa is always confusing when she's around you!"
    Conditon: CondStan | Output: "It will only be for a little while, but I've been paralyzed and can't move my body... It's kind of arousing..."
    Conditon: CondMirage | Output: "Don't wanna see them scatter like this. Hey, go do something about it."
    Conditon: Die | Output: "You're...not bad..."
    Conditon: ThankHeal | Output: "Fufu, that really helps!"
    Conditon: ThankBuff | Output: "All right, let's put in some more effort!"
    Conditon: ThankCure | Output: "So refreshing, now we can kill some more!"
    Conditon: DefeatEnemy | Output: "Hey, are there any other enemies out there!?"
    Conditon: LevelUp | Output: "Looks like you became stronger."
    Conditon: InvokeSkill1 | Output: "Stop moving, please."
    Conditon: InvokeSkill2 | Output: "Oh, is that painful for you?"
    Conditon: InvokeSkill3 | Output: "Fufufu, dance for me, okay?"
    Conditon: PBFull | Output: "Do you wanna know what would be more fun?"
    Conditon: PBRelease | Output: "Come here, we're gonna have some fun!"
    Conditon: TacticsFree | Output: "Lovely, let me handle this!"
    Conditon: TacticsGuard | Output: "A stone wall for now, a hundred times revenge later!"
    Conditon: TacticsMassedAttack | Output: "Get ready to be bullied intensively!"
    Conditon: TacticsAttack | Output: "Over here Mr. Enemy, get in front of my gun!"
    Conditon: Avoid | Output: "Oh, really?"
    Conditon: HealSelf | Output: "Looks like it's about time for me to heal."
    Conditon: BuffSelf | Output: "Auxiliary increments make things more fun!"
    Conditon: HealOther | Output: "You should remember to heal properly."
    Conditon: BuffOther | Output: "Did Lisa forget your adjustments too?"
    Conditon: QuestStart1 | Output: ""Fufufuu, ufufuu!"
    Conditon: QuestStart2 | Output: "Hey there, let's enjoy this together!"
    Conditon: QuestEnd1 | Output: "All finished, you were pretty badass!"
    Conditon: QuestEnd2 | Output: "Aww, the fun should have lasted longer... forever..."
    Conditon: IncidentStart | Output: "Fufu, something is about to happen soon!"
    Conditon: IncidentSuccess | Output: "Looks like that went pretty well."
    Conditon: IncidentFailure | Output: "This is rather frustrating!"
    Conditon: PSE | Output: "Oh? Oh! My, oh my! What could this possibly be?"
    Conditon: PSELevelUp | Output: "Yes, yes, yes, yes! Let's go on and on! Keep up the pace!"
    Conditon: PSEBurst | Output: "Fufuu, how ravishing! Isn't this wonderful?"
    Conditon: HP30 | Output: "This is starting to feel... goooood!"
    Conditon: HP10 | Output: "This is nice... This feeling of being in a sticky situation!"
    Conditon: ItemRare | Output: "Hey, that's a nice thing you've found there, nice indeed, fufuu~!"
    Conditon: DamageSmall | Output: "Uguu~"
    Conditon: DamageMiddle | Output: "Fufuu"
    Conditon: DamageLarge | Output: "That hurt!"
    Conditon: Trap | Output: "Getting caught in a trap is kinda refreshing!"
    Conditon: ThankTrapRescue | Output: "Now Lisa can't pretend to be in trouble anymore!~"
    Conditon: TrapRescueOther | Output: "Were you trapped? How was it? Did it feel good?"
    Conditon: MemberDamaged | Output: "The one who does reckless things should be only be Lisa, you know?"
    Conditon: MemberDead | Output: "How unfortunate, hmmm... This is quite a rare occurance. ...You've made me angry."
    Conditon: AbilityExe | Output: "/toge ufufuu, fufufufuu You're in good condition!"
    Conditon: AbilitySpecial | Output: "/toge Just leave it to Lisa!"
    Conditon: Resurrect | Output: "Good morning!~"
    Conditon: PartyJoin | Output: "/ci1 1 Please be careful, okay?"
    Conditon: Marvelous | Output: "You... took my prey..."
    Conditon: IncidentJsApcBegin | Output: "/ci5 2 Oh my, oh my... So much prey appeared and you never called me along?"
    Conditon: IncidentJsApcFailure | Output: "...Hmmm, Lisa got bored somehow. Time to return... Well then, take care!"
    Conditon: IncidentJsApcSuccess | Output: "/ci4 3 Oh, was that the end already? That's not fair... The battle should have kept going! Oh well, looks like Lisa is gonna casually leave."
    Post here if you'd like to pick up a few characters, but remember - There's only about 75 left, and you need to do at least 5 to qualify for 500AC.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

lemme know when afin is done

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.