Death Dealer

Angry Searching for a Red Sword.

Ok so im looking for a Red Sword that will have hit %. i want to kno which section id to use and who will find the Red Sword the fastest... but if i have to do major farming i dont mind as long as i will have hit % on it.

All info will be greatly Appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Death Dealer

hmm... so the viridia finds the Red Sword the fastest, but are Viridias able to find weapons with good % on hit?

From my understanding; I believe Yellowboze has a better chance of finding weapons with higher hit %.

Most sources I've seen say that's only for Episode 2 and possibly 4, leaving Episode 1 untouched.

edit: Also, unless you find almost twice as many nano dragons as you find govulmers, it won't actually be faster as viridia. Skyly is a better bet.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Skyly is the best bet for it if you want it. Just play Addicting Food over and over, I think that one has the most Go Vulmers of the offline quests. If you got acces to online mode on a private server I suggest trying Endless Nightmare 2 or Lost Ice Spinner. These have a ton of Vulmer (Chain sawd) and Go Vulmet (Red sword).

Also Giga is right, every ID has 1% chance to find a rare with hit %. Yellowboze has a 3% chance to find a rare with hit for Episode 2. I have no clue on Episode 4 because I never really spend any time on Blue Burst aside then checking out the 2 area's and the boss it has.

Good luck with your hunt.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Death Dealer

Thank you all for the info.. i guess i need to get my skyly up in lvls.. I just made me a skyly ranger so i can hunt for the SJS... but i got my work cut out for me. Anyways, thanks again.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Good luck with the SJS lol. Personally from my own expierece, I'd say stick with Red Sword, specially if you get one with hit and/or the character you wanna use it on is a Cast because they get bonus to paralyse which is the special of the Red Sword.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.