Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

I believe the reason is because SEGA (US and EU) doesn't want to tell us all that they are going to "Localize" the game instead of just translating it over. Which ofcourse will likely sour the game as they would end up giving it not only a cruddy VO job and translation, but would also end up removing content from the game at the same time.

P.layer K.iller K.iller Alucadra's Avatar

You my good sir are a trooper to be able to wait this long for them to hob squabble a group of professional developers to do what a single person did on his own time over the course of 8 months. I'm not really sure how long they're going to sit there and ask themselves "Does the western audience like this" When I'm pretty sure Ship 2 and 10 are FULL of English players. Sega however never made it past the short bus though so we have to wait absurd amounts of time to hear anything. Hopefully by PAX East next week we'll have something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    why do people even wait anymore? the game has been out for a long while to a point were the only things in Japanese are the item names -_-
    I'm a level 50 Hunter Fighter 43 in the Japanese server. I'm still waiting so I can pay respect to Sega and their ToS, and play in the servers we were meant to play on.
    Also, I'd like to spend retarded amounts of money on this US server.
    Smith is better than me.
    Periphery sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    It is also bad due to the fact that it makes women look like they're just sex dolls in this games as well if that's where you're wanting to go with it.
    Small army of sex dolls clad only in wet towels send an eldritch abomination packing, news at eleven!

Tn Opic: NA release is being delayed because they needed to ugly up rappies.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    they know all the people playing pso 2 jp wont switch over if us pso 2 starts from square one so why bother?
    I'm switching. I can deal with the exchange rate but have a issue with the mark-up for non JP players. I do premium but don't buy AC scratch because it's being taken up by the mark-up. When this hits NA/EU I'll be switching and I'll be able to afford AC scratch too.

As for when it comes to NA/EU I don't really care since I can still play the JP version.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    As for when it comes to NA/EU I don't really care since I can still play the JP version.
    Logical fallacy. They could, and most likely will, implement a block for non-asian IPs when EU and NA launch. We can only hope they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Feign View Post
    Logical fallacy. They could, and most likely will, implement a block for non-asian IPs when EU and NA launch. We can only hope they do not.
    But if they do...Oh god the incoming rage/shitstorm that will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Feign View Post
    why the fuck would they make a block for non-asian IPs?
    why the fuck would they make a block for something that isn't allowed by their ToS
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Blocking foreign IPs from connecting, not creating lobby blocks for accounts within a certain IP range

Amusingly enough, I knew someone would misread the word block.

Quote Originally Posted by Cagedtaytay View Post
    But if they do...Oh god the incoming rage/shitstorm that will follow.
    And it will be GLORIOUS.