Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How long does PSE Burst usually last?

So yeah... I've gone exploring the forest for a while and i saw random people (new to the game, didn't know i can meet other people in the same map) so i followed them then a PSE bar showed up at the top. After killing a few enemies, i hear a male voice saying "PSE Burst" or something then enemies keep popping up.

First experience with PSE Burst turned out to be really long. The initial 1 minute got added by 50 seconds, then 10 seconds at the end with 2 repeats. So that's about 4 minutes of PSE Burst and the field became full of junk drops xD

How long does PSE Burst usually last for you guys?

Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

normal PSE burst usually lasts for 1 to 2 minutes (1 to 2 bursts)
    if you get a Cross Burst, it could last up to 5 minutes to 10 minutes or more...

if you get an Emergency Code: Protection (Photon Crystals) and complete that EC, you will almost definitely get a 10+ minutes Cross Burst

if you get a short PSE Burst and then ended without getting One Mores, but you managed to invoke another PSE Burst in the same map within the same session, that second PSE Burst will most likely turn into a 10+ minutes Cross Burst also

if you happened to get the PSE Burst/Cross Burst in a Vita-PC Shared block,, you just have to add another 30s each burst

so i once managed to get 7x One Mores Cross Burst + 2x additional Cross Burst in an Advanced Quest done in Shared block.... 9x 90s= 810s = 13m 30s Cross Burst -- that's why i never once forget to bring a 75% EXP Ticket

you can imagine how much junks and mesetas were there
    Last edited by zegun~kun; Mar 20, 2013 at 06:53 AM.

Yeah PSE burst are just the best, and if you are lucky, you can get 2-3 PSE burst (from my experience) like after 1 serious PSE burst ended, you get one more serious CROSS burst after some minute in the roaming, I done this in Skyland EM and man I just raised a total of 2 levels straight from lv 37 to lv 39 with 10% left to next level and ended up with only 90 points in the end of the 20th minute and I was kicked out, the mpa with me are also being kicked out for not having enough point by staying in 1 enemy crazy spawning area
    With these crazy bursts you can extend until the map crashes (or something like that)
    Nobody's perfect, remember that

I had one Pse that lasted 5-6 mins damn that was a great MPA party ..

I've been in a few 20 minute+ I had a few where it would go for 15 mins but one of the PSEs never burst so right as the burst finished, we'd get another burst and then cross bursts would spring from that. 30 minutes it went on like that right at the end of area 2 in a tundra AQ.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

I MIGHT have gotten a 10+ minute one back when City EQ was almost the only one. I recently got 5+ minute one on the White Day EQ though.

i went once to forest aq solo and well shit son

Spoiler!
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=78132596

This was my first PSE Burst in Open Beta. Oh, how times have changed.
    Ship 02

Anywhere between 2 minutes and probably 5 for most people, but there's always that one burst that you'll make last forever. For me it was with a bunch of random people in a Volcano MPA where it went on for 40 minutes ish. It was in a corner and I'd say 90% of the corner on the mini map was green.

PSE burst is one of the best things pso gives!

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android