Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Might be a silly question, but is there any leniency with the requirements in the OP, or should I just wait to apply until I meet all them?

My main is a 75/51 Fo/Te (so a little short on the subclass levels). I do have fomelgion unlocked

I meet the weapon requirements (+40 Bert Rodan, +40 Koushousen, +20 Divine Ameratsu, +20 Sperois all with 50 of appropriate element) and am currently debating spending some money on A +40 Stark Katze now that I know it can have a wind element potential. All of them have at least +60 Tatk except I think the Ameratsu, but it has ultimate buster and I am planning on upgrading it to either an evil or Caduceus soon anyway

The one where I am most behind is my units (just a +10 hiei set with matter board affixs). I am hoping to upgrade to an saiki set or something soon and just didn't want to spend the money on affix fodder for a set I don't plan on using much longer.

I play pretty much every night and have run/know all the big EQs. My main goal atm is to find some people to run Extreme or Ultimate with as I have ~3.5 weeks of premium left and want to get some 11* units to turn into exchange passes before it runs out (hopefully 3 sets so I can make one for each Attack type).

I have a 4X/2X Ranger/braver as well and will be starting a braver/fighter/hunter of some kind soon, but that is probably all irrelevant.

Long story short, is it worth me filling out the formal recruitment stuff now, or should I just hold off until I meet the last couple requirements? Depending on how things shake out it might be a while before I finish leveling my sub since I want to push for the unit passes before my premium expires and I am grinding the XH limited pretty hard as well...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDreamer View Post
    Might be a silly question, but is there any leniency with the requirements in the OP, or should I just wait to apply until I meet all them?

My main is a 75/51 Fo/Te (so a little short on the subclass levels). I do have fomelgion unlocked

I meet the weapon requirements (+40 Bert Rodan, +40 Koushousen, +20 Divine Ameratsu, +20 Sperois all with 50 of appropriate element) and am currently debating spending some money on A +40 Stark Katze now that I know it can have a wind element potential. All of them have at least +60 Tatk except I think the Ameratsu, but it has ultimate buster and I am planning on upgrading it to either an evil or Caduceus soon anyway

The one where I am most behind is my units (just a +10 hiei set with matter board affixs). I am hoping to upgrade to an saiki set or something soon and just didn't want to spend the money on affix fodder for a set I don't plan on using much longer.

I play pretty much every night and have run/know all the big EQs. My main goal atm is to find some people to run Extreme or Ultimate with as I have ~3.5 weeks of premium left and want to get some 11* units to turn into exchange passes before it runs out (hopefully 3 sets so I can make one for each Attack type).

I have a 4X/2X Ranger/braver as well and will be starting a braver/fighter/hunter of some kind soon, but that is probably all irrelevant.

Long story short, is it worth me filling out the formal recruitment stuff now, or should I just hold off until I meet the last couple requirements? Depending on how things shake out it might be a while before I finish leveling my sub since I want to push for the unit passes before my premium expires and I am grinding the XH limited pretty hard as well...
    Hiya,

Thanks for your interest in joining us, after reading everything you mentioned, I like the weapons you have, it sounds like you're well on your way to becoming a good strong force.

Yes, it would probably be best if you waited on meeting our requirements, we are pretty strict about them being met for anyone who joins, but I would love to see you meet them sometime soon and join us, you're really close to them. I like all the goals you have laid out, and I really look forward to hearing back from you again later.

Thanks.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Today we hit a record for the team, 46 people online at one time, I organized 3 full MPA's with all team members, no outsiders of the team was involved, 36/36 XH Profound Invasion MPA

We currently have 16 spots free in the team, join us and make some friends, and have some fun

Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Congratulations on the member activity, I hope NA is able to grow into a team that has 100 people online and able to do 5-12man MPAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets View Post
    Congratulations on the member activity, I hope NA is able to grow into a team that has 100 people online and able to do 5-12man MPAs.
    Thanks
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Are you guys still accepting new members?

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Are you guys still accepting new members?
    Yes we are! Sorry I hardly check here but I try to time to time, in fact I am working currently on updating the original post some now, posting new videos and stuff of team activities since I haven't edited it in a long time, currently our team has 85 members so we have space, and need some new faces to come join us and be a part of the team!

Please visit our team site and join the site, it will auto prompt you with an application that myself and the managers will vote on, we all vote on who joins the team, this way its not just myself making the choices, but a few people at least, we have been doing this setup for 2 years or so now and it really helps the quality of our new recruits.

Don't be discouraged btw, we aren't elitist or anything, but we are quite strict on our gear and level requirements to join, but they are also very low and easy to hit, and if we have issues with what you put, we will let you know what changes can be made to join etc that will make us happy.

This is the link to anyone who would like to look into joining us! we love to have fun!

http://nightarks.enjin.com/
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Snapped a random image last night just to show team is still quite active, this is normal for peak time in North America night, however we have people in the team from all over the globe still, many timezones, so the lowest I usually see online is like 15 maybe, which is still quite good, people are always around in the team. I tend to remove inactives every few months, so we still have 15 open spots since my last cleanup. Come join us and be a part of the team

Cheeto's Youtube Channel