Thread: PS4 Release?

Default PS4 Release?

Do you think the reason a ps3 version wasn't released was because they're planning a ps4 version? It would make sense to me, with Sony making the vita and ps4 so close.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Doubtful. Theres nothing on this game that cant be done on the ps3, and I would imagine that they seek to find the widest audience available, which =ps3 vs the ps4...
    Now I do believe that a console release is possible though

Playstation is bigger in Japan than Xbox. A release on a console? That's up for debate, but ever since they dropped the PC only tag and made it available on the Vita, it could be possible.

Just don't expect a release on a console though, consoles become outdated with time, whereas a PC can receive improvements if you choose to invest time into it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Playstation is bigger in Japan than Xbox. A release on a console? That's up for debate, but ever since they dropped the PC only tag and made it available on the Vita, it could be possible.

Just don't expect a release on a console though, consoles become outdated with time, whereas a PC can receive improvements if you choose to invest time into it.
    It's very easy to make a game for PS3 once you made it for the vita and vice versa. So if they do go to another platform it will likely be that one. Although I heard the WiiU offering an interesting offer of not taking a piece of the pie when updating.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

If you were to ask me this prior to February, I'd say no. But because of the specs, and how catering Sony has been to the developer community in terms of the PS4, I'd actually be willing to think of it as a possibility. This is coupled with the fact that the game is out for the Vita. Technically, due to cross functionality of the devices, isn't it already within reach by default?

If it were to hit a home console I'd wager it'd be the PS4, yeah.

I do think has a shot on being on the PS4. Or ps3 at least.

Didn't they say you could transfer Vita games to your PS4 instantly?

Like I'm on the train home doing Dark Falz. Arrive at last and turn the PS4 on and the console picks up exactly where I left off from Vita?
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Hmm I dunno. I see I Wii U release before a PS4 one.