Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

best thing you can get is my shop, which really could change the experience. other than that, nothing's really necessary.

For the best 'budgeted' AC plan I would recommend a month of premium when you have a stash of 10* weapons/armor you want to waste. Stock up on 10* purchasing passes, and make sure you maximize your fun points for the entire month. You'll likely end up with several 3 day shop passes, and you'll be able to purchase 10* equipment for a long time (you only need premium to get the passes, not for the actual purchasing). You can also use the premium storage as a sort of 'long term storage', as after it expires you can still withdraw items from there, but cannot deposit. This 1300 AC will go you a long ways.

Other than that, you should be fine without AC, assuming you plan your character right and don't multiclass. Otherwise you may need additional mags (300 AC each) and/or skill trees (500 AC each). +50 Inventory space is really nice (1650? AC), but if you make use of auto run you can dump items to storage between spawns. I dump all my weapons, and lock any weapons in storage that I want to keep. After the mission it's as simple as pressing left down left down left down left down through the weapons tab.
    Last edited by GreenArcher; Mar 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM.

Yeah, it depends on what you want: if you can get by with a 50 inventory space + 200 Storage space (+30 temporary), can plan out your skill tree and Mag in advance, don't care too much about costumes, additional voices, items to help you grind/affix, etc., have less client orders to take on, and no ability to trade, then you should be good to go. 3 day My Room & (especially) My Shop access can be obtained through the FUN scratch so AC isn't required for those.

That said, I recently got the Premium package, activated my 30 day Premium and now, I really plan on getting AC somehow, I can't go back to being a non-premium member. The Extra space, bonus FUN points, trading, My Shop access That doesn't expire so fast), having more than 20 active client orders really appeal to me. I'm also interested in out fits but I don't want to pay a lot of meseta for it, it would help if I played the game more but I don't have the choice thanks to work.

After using a 3 day shop pass and getting a ton of funds from junking various rare things I have extras of or no use for I really want to go premium at some point in the near future. Double fun and space for client orders would be nice in addition to having a shop and being able to bust into 'full' blocks.

Pretty much the shop is the only major priority, since it allows you to make crazy cash in a short period. There's also the option to make My Room available, create additional characters and buy additional mags and skill trees and the like, if that's important to you. The rest is pretty much just gravy. But gravy still tastes good.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

The only thing that I would say that's a must buy is extra inventory slots. Only having 50 slots to start with really sucks. It's really helpful not to have to NPC stuff ever other run, and it gives you extra space to hold items overall.

As someone who hates the "Freemium" model, I feel PSO2 does it extremely well and have no problem at all playing without premium, even after having it in the past.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

super playable until you get 816ed trololo. I had like 50 costumes just from all the TAco money I got

buying AC saves me from having to do TA. last scratch i made 20 mil in a few hours. so i can just focus on lvling and affixing my gear.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Don't recommend that people buy the AC scratch... lucky you for getting 20mil in a few hours, most people will 2% of that.

Premium is ok now. I wouldn't have recommended it before, but buying & selling rares is important. I made 50mil yesterday selling a few rare launchers.