Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not much of difference unless you are going for tip-top gears. You can still get 3day shop pass off FUN to sell off all valuables.

This is abit out of topic but, are SEGA still not allowing foreign credit cards?

It's very easy to get by in this game without paying a cent. I have several friends who have not paid for any AC whatsoever, and a couple of them outgear me. AC just means additional mags, assurance, and shops for the most part. Unless you're one of those vain people like myself who actually like the room function. The only big thing I could see some people complaining about atm is the fact that premium can buy 10 star rares.

At this point too, Sega is going to start giving free resets to skill trees that get new abilities or drastic changes made to them, thus I believe we're getting one on the 10th if memory serves. So it's pretty hard to mess up your skill trees as a free player as well.
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

Is there a guide out there that lists everything you can't do without AC? i just started on PSO2 and not sure exactly what is limited in free play.

Thanks!

Why would there be a guide that tells you everything you can do without AC but a guide on what you can do with AC?

People already listed what you can do without it, and even then it's not a limiting factor and is entirely optional.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

i just wanted to be sure there wasn't something else i was unable to do that people weren't mentioning, something they assume everyone already knows.

A list of what is and what isn't possible with and without Premium:
    • Trading is Premium only.
    • 10* trade-ins for a pass to buy another 10* from player shops.
    • Premium only blocks.
    • Able to enter a full block as long as Premium space is available.
    • Use of Team storage(not sure if that has changed).
    • Premium only drinks(Campship/Hospital)
    • 4 pages of saved Symbol Art instead of 1 page.
    • 40 Client Order slots instead of 20.
    • Premium storage space up to 300 extra slots.
    Those are the only major changes/bonuses you get for buying a 30, 60 or 90 day Premium pass.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Much appreciated!

Some of these are still possible without Premium, such as 3 day passes for My Room or My Shop, otherwise Premium isn't really needed for anything other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    A list of what is and what isn't possible with and without Premium:
    • Trading is Premium only.
    • 10* trade-ins for a pass to buy another 10* from player shops.
    • Premium only blocks.
    • Able to enter a full block as long as Premium space is available.
    • Use of Team storage(not sure if that has changed).
    • Premium only drinks(Campship/Hospital)
    • 4 pages of saved Symbol Art instead of 1 page.
    • 40 Client Order slots instead of 20.
    • Premium storage space up to 300 extra slots.
    Those are the only major changes/bonuses you get for buying a 30, 60 or 90 day Premium pass.

Actually the drinks are all the same but drinks have secondary effects - some of which are boosted when premium. Like if you drink a Shifta Drink EX your the random EXP up bonus is 10% instead of 5%
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    Actually the drinks are all the same but drinks have secondary effects - some of which are boosted when premium. Like if you drink a Shifta Drink EX your the random EXP up bonus is 10% instead of 5%
    I only recalled something about Premium drinks, never tried them myself. Nice to know.