Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Is there a way to reset Episode II Areas?

I know you can Reset areas in Episode I like Mines and Caves by accepting a quest and quitting, but the only areas you can really reset in Episode II is the VRs and you CANNOT kill the bosses. ( Basicly you can Disconnect the VR field right before the boss and Alpha Beta Areas will be reset. ) I've been trying to farm a Gal Gryphon Wing and I really don't want too online for obvious reasons, so is there a way I could get a downloadable quest for Episode II? Or is there a way to reset Central Control Area?

Obvious reasons? 0.o

Anyways, why not just save and quit, then restart. Takes alot less time than starting a quest and exiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroniedon View Post
    Obvious reasons? 0.o

Anyways, why not just save and quit, then restart. Takes alot less time than starting a quest and exiting.
    Well last time I fought him online I was with 3 other people and we got are asses kicked, after about 20 minutes of just dying and a painful battle he finally went down but still no way in hell im fighting him online again til im at least 160 ( just turned 145 ) anyway I dont like saving it alot after my last memory card corrupt, im just afraid it will happen again. Im only in it for Gal Gryphon Wing ( just one, I like to collect enemy body parts 0.0 ) so I just wanted a fast way to get one.

xD Ah, ok, now that makes sense. Make sure no one in your party uses Jellen on him next time you fight him as part of a team. Gal doesn't like that.

About the save thing though.. yeah, saving does add wear and tear on your card.. but whenever you load or exit a quest, the game will also auto-save, so really you're screwed either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroniedon View Post
    xD Ah, ok, now that makes sense. Make sure no one in your party uses Jellen on him next time you fight him as part of a team. Gal doesn't like that.
    This applies to high level characters with a high amount of HP. Because when Jellen is used on Gal, his lightning attack won't knock down characters with a lot of HP. This lightning attack will hit several times, meaning a near instant death.

While I am not disagreeing with Kroniedon, I don't think applies in your case, because at 145 you'll probably get knocked down, with or without Jellen on Gal.

Isn't there a quest called Requiem available, online? It's not the solution you were looking for, but it would cut down on the time to get to Gal Gryphon.

Hrm, I suppose you're not using the + version? I know the + version has a quest, and I used to use it to reset episode 2 areas myself.

If you don't have it yet, maybe now's a good time to invest in it. It's not too costly, but you will definitely notice your wallet being a bit lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Hrm, I suppose you're not using the + version? I know the + version has a quest, and I used to use it to reset episode 2 areas myself.

If you don't have it yet, maybe now's a good time to invest in it. It's not too costly, but you will definitely notice your wallet being a bit lighter.
    How much lighter are we talking about? Amazon shows it as $160.99 to $349.99, and ebay at around $185 to $500.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Jesus, are you looking at sealed new copies only? Because I got mine for 60-70 bucks just two years ago.

New and used when I searched around last night.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Yeah, both new and used copies have skyrocketed in price within the past year alone. I was lucky enough to find myself a few sealed copies of non plus at a pawn shop for $4 a copy a few years back. They're not sealed anymore as I wanted to use them for testing purposes but meh. xD I myself prefer non-plus, but that's just my opinion. If you can connect to the "Popular" server, you can download that one quest.. forgot what it's called.. the one with Elli and the towers, and Kireek and Calus.. and well someone will come along with it's name soon enough I'm sure. xD If not, then I'd really suggest looking into getting a copy of PSO+.. but unless you absolutely need to have it, I wouldn't even bother looking into it. It's a waste of money if you've already got non-plus and can connect online to download offline quests.