Default PSO logo clean png?

Anywhere know where/how I can get the pso logo with in a solid color with a transparent background?

Spoiler!

The White background should be easy to remove. If you have problems let me know and I can do it for you.

Spoiler!

I believe there's a brush or two for photoshop floating around on deviant art. It's years and years old by now, though.

Here is the version of the PSO brush. It's not complete though. The photoshop brushes are cool though
    Spoiler!

Found some PSO brushes on DeviantArt that look great

http://marxon13.deviantart.com/art/P...rush-129350755

Here is a reworked version of the original image I posted with a transparent background. I tried to get it as smooth as I could lol.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by VioletSkye; Apr 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM.

VioletSkye, you are epic. Thanks so much! Side note as to what it's for: Working layout of new arks-layer page

No problem. Hope it was usable for you

@ Kion for second I thought u were planing on making skin mods for the psobb game lol but I see your making your own fan website I should join your site and check it once its done but question I like to ask Is website still active or underproduction ? can you tell us bit more about it ?? Im very interested in your site

Actually I was planning on mimicking the psobb menu, i even had the background music and sound effects really to implement it. But I ended up modifying to make it more pso2 like. The site is already up, but it's just a single page single to download the story patch.