Default Question on Posting Questions.

Hey everyone,

Just joined up and I've got a bunch of questions I'd like to ask the Community about the different Classes and play styles of PSO2. I'm mainly looking for some advice on what characters are good for what, their limitations, the various build paths, as well as a bunch of 'what if's and 'what happens when I hit this button...' sort of stuff. Hopefully my questions help some other new players as well.

Now, I'm posting this up because I'm unsure of where I should put any of this. In the other board I saw a few threads explaining different builds and some threads specifically for other classes. Of course, you'd think it would be obvious to just put something in the middle of the thread and hope it to be answered. I'm more of an organized person and doing that I feel would be rude to those already discussing other things, unless that's what I'm supposed to do.

My actual question though, is that if I compiled all of my questions into a single thread and put it up, would that suffice? Or would I be better off doing the above and just posting in the different threads already up?

I'd also like to note that I'll most likely put up a thread listing everything I asked and the answers I was given. Sort of like an FAQ thing just in case others have the same questions I have.

Thanks in advance!
    --UM

...O/
    ./II HEY!!!
    _ /)_

Welcome to PSOW!

> My actual question though, is that if I compiled all of my questions into a single thread and put it up, would that suffice? Or would I be better off doing the above and just posting in the different threads already up?
    It would better to ask all your questions on the Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers! thread.
    As for Class builds and the such, check the PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs section.

EDIT: Don't worry about getting into a thread to ask a question, it's not considered rude as long as it is on topic.
    Last edited by HIT0SHI; Aug 11, 2013 at 05:03 PM.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Thanks for the welcome~

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    It would better to ask all your questions on the Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers! thread.
    I don't think the QQ thread would suffice because some of the questions I would rather have a more in-depth answer too than something simple. Would I post in that thread anyways?

Questions like those usually come with threads that already answer your questions. But we won't know either way until you actually post them, so just do it.

If it is a quick or a simple one it should be fine, however as you said that it is a in-depth question, it depends on what type of said question is. More likely than not, that thread is more perhaps suitable to your question(s).

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Sounds gewd, thanks for the help.