Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Request: More PSO2 Avatars for PSO-W? :D

I noticed we didn't get any new avatar since the closed beta that is almost about an year. I was thinking PSO-World could get more arts based on official art, screenshots or fanarts of the following things:

Story Characters
    Lobby NPCs
    Monsters / Bosses
    PSO2 Mags

Sadly I don't have photoshop with me to make the avatars but If someone feels like wasting time around doing something productive and the admins approve this idea you could help out PSO-W making some avatars!

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I just want a custom...

Okay, but only after we finally get a Knuckles avatar here. Have SenicTeilAim but no Kneckles? Hell no.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

+^_^+ i wouldn't mind more contests with prize being custom Avatars+^_^+ as well as more PSO2 related Avatars in general, anyway, wouldn't this thread be better in the site related section where the site admins and mods will no doubt see it? +^_^+

Well I wanted to get attention of the readers since people barely pay attention to that section about the PSO2 avatars idea, a Mod can later move it :3

So I, uh, kind of went ahead and did avas from the costume concept art because some are really neat.

Spoiler!

Now that I'm done, I realized I'd probably stick with my current one anyway lol.
    Last edited by Gardios; Apr 19, 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Oh, those are really good! Hope they will get added *w*
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    So I, uh, kind of went ahead and did avas from the costume concept art because some are really neat.

Spoiler!

Now that I'm done, I realized I'd probably stick with my current one anyway lol.
    duuude can you make one based of my Profile pic's Dragonkin's Face? It's like *Badass Smile* That would be so Awesome xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    OMG! I love YOU!
    now it just needs a scruffy beards like my current Rosero avatar xD! -joking-

If these get added can someone inform me? >.> i wanna go dragon asap xD
    Last edited by Meyfei; Apr 15, 2013 at 02:18 PM.