Page 212 of 213 FirstFirst ... 112162202209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2124

Yea I got to the part where you see Phaleg for the first time (was doing story bingo stuff) and was like wait.....this is in English now? YES!!!! Progress!!!!

I have no idea why people feel so entitled in something that they're not even contributing to....but also can't understand that since it's being done on their spare time.......it more times than not might not happen right away.......
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Wow great progress guys! if you manage to finish the Episode 4 story before the new boss EQ I'd love it,Don't rush it though

is this jump in progress thanks to the new RISER system thing and a lot of team effort? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcaster View Post
    Wow great progress guys! if you manage to finish the Episode 4 story before the new boss EQ I'd love it,Don't rush it though

is this jump in progress thanks to the new RISER system thing and a lot of team effort? just curious.
    As I said when that worthless troll started acting like a self-important asshole. Yes the Raiser system is the main reason as to why there has been a sudden spike in translations. SEGA kept BREAKING the stuff already TRANSLATED and CONSTANTLY moved files FOR NO APPARENT REASON OTHER THAN TO BE AN ASSHOLE. So they focused less on translating, almost non-existent, the story and more on finding a solution to SEGA's obvious stupidity/trolls.

Hence why the Raiser system is such a big deal SEGA can move the files all they want and the system will still find the proper files without any worry. Though I wouldn't put it past SEGA to find a way to break it again because of shit coding.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    That's the plan! I'm "almost" done Chapter 7, so it'll likely happen in time.

To be honest, we were all kind of feeling a bit burned out, we were having to work hard just to keep stuff working, no time/energy for advancing the patch. With the advent of the RAISER system, since everything will be translated and stay translated, we all got a super burst of motivation and are fixing/working on *tons* of stuff. (which is what IchijinKali's post above me said too, just wanted to confirm he was right.)
    Hey Aida, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your and the team's work!

I'm really excited seeing this flurry of activity, and I can't wait to see more!

I was very happy when I read about the new tweaker if that meant no more updates breaking translations, the tweaker feels every time better than most official launchers, and the feel is that the game will eventually be fully localized in time with such dedication in making things work. Oh and now I want to play translated hentai games

You guys are probably the most enthusiastic fan translation team I've ever seen. I've never came across any other team that put so much effort on an online game. Thank you so much guys, without you guys I probably stopped playing this a game a long time ago due to language barrier. You guys are just the best. Damn I almost cried writing this

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    EPISODE 4 Chapter 8 complete! The entire main story (C route) is now completed! Please remember to play through it and finish it by the 18th! We'll be working on fixing the side nodes for EPISODE 4 now.

Thank you for your patience and support!
    You guys are amazing thanks!! just got the patch now I can finish without skipping!!!

I'll be looking forward Episode 2-3

P.S Xiera a cute

Thanks for the hard work! Just curious, but what happens if we don't finish it by the 18th? Is there no plans to get the story working again after the 18th?

Quote Originally Posted by Chigun View Post
    Thanks for the hard work! Just curious, but what happens if we don't finish it by the 18th? Is there no plans to get the story working again after the 18th?
    It's just a reminder to get caught up with the story by then so you have story context (kinda) for the ESC-A Deus EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's just a reminder to get caught up with the story by then so you have story context (kinda) for the ESC-A Deus EQ.
    ^This, and also for the free goodies.
    Clear the specified Story Board nodes to receive several prizes.

Campaign Period

April 5th ~ April 19th (Maintenance)
    Campaign Qualifications

(1) Clear Story Board piece [161-C] to receive:

Evolution Device / Losher
    +100% Tribooster (x2)
    Free Salon Pass (x1)

(2) Clear Story Board piece [172-C] to receive:

Klothov M 238
    Craftsman Seal (x10)
    40 Star Gem Ticket (x1)
    Those who have met the campaign conditions prior to the campaign period will also qualify for the prizes.

Prize Expiration

Available instantly but expires May 20th
    Sauce
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 16, 2017 at 08:33 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"