Page 1 of 213 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Story Patch Thread (Updated 3/31/2014)

Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen! Turn the lights down low and shut your faces, because the latest version of the PSO2 Story patch is out now for Episode 3!

The latest version translates most of Story Mode Text/Blue tablets/Matterboard tablets/Arks Road.

Please post any black-screen errors, spelling, or lining/grammatical errors on this thread. Thanks a ton, and enjoy!

Where to find it:

Install via Tweaker (http://arks-layer.com)

Reporting Missing Scenes:

So far most of the game has been translated and we're working on getting the rest of the game. However, the script includes NO character names and NO event labels ONLY DIALOG. To report a missing event include a copy/paste of some dialog, otherwise we have no way to locate the event.

I wouldn't say a fan translation is "official", but nice to know.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Welcome one and all! Settle down and shut your faces, because the latest version of the PSO2 Story patch is out now!

We've gone through a lot of changes lately, one of which is myself, AIDA, stepping up to lead this project (among others). Therefore, I figured it was time for a new thread, full of life and happiness! (and nutella - The stuff's delicious!)

As of now, the lastest story patch has chapters 1 - 9 translated, along with MB (I believe, I'll confirm with Kion when he gets on) 1 - 9.

Please post any black-screen errors, spelling, or lining/grammatical errors on this thread. Thanks a ton, and enjoy!

Thread will be revamped later, working on a tool to detect if a user has all the win32 files they need, so people can solve these stupid patching errors. #watchandlearnSEGA
    I've been putting off finishing my MB2, heck I'm to the point I'm purposely avoiding the last Matterboard item, and putting off the quest to unlock MB3. I can't wait to start testing it any reports will be sent here!

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    (and nutella - The stuff's delicious!)
    My day has officially been Made. thanks! xD

Something you should add to this

*Kion is still going to be the translator. So people aren't misguided.

But really, the new thread was kinda uhh unneeded.
    Last edited by Lostbob117; Apr 14, 2013 at 07:09 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Can't wait until chapter 10 is done.

Working on it. Patch notes, chapter 9 and side chapter should be mostly finished for the core story parts. Some blue events are going to be missing, so I'm going to be trying to fill those in. And as soon as I get my hands on a video of chapter 10 I can start translating that.

To double check, the new patch completely overrides the old patch and old side patch, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Working on it. Patch notes, chapter 9 and side chapter should be mostly finished for the core story parts. Some blue events are going to be missing, so I'm going to be trying to fill those in. And as soon as I get my hands on a video of chapter 10 I can start translating that.
    Did a quick search on youtube, a video from chapter 10:

Apparently it was uploaded recently.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Yeah, sub Runana13 for Story Quests and chocolamilchful for Event Fields, Matoi, Shion, etc.

Spoiler!