Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

I'm ready to see who win and loses. Lol

Pulling for my Colts to win a playoff game, but I think Denver takes it. Just kinda been Peyton's year and the guy deserves it.

And best of luck to the pride of my alma-mater, Teddy Bridgewater, wherever he ends up in the NFL. Guy's just all class.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Pulling for my Colts to win a playoff game, but I think Denver takes it. Just kinda been Peyton's year and the guy deserves it.

And best of luck to the pride of my alma-mater, Teddy Bridgewater, wherever he ends up in the NFL. Guy's just all class.
    Yeah I'm expecting Johnny Football to go pro as well so he will be missed by fellow Aggies everywhere. Texans should draft Bridgewater with the 1st pick, but I'm sure there are a lot of Texans/Aggie fans who are gonna be pulling for Manziel to be drafted there instead.

It was crazy bad down here when they didn't take Vince Young as Texans/Longhorn fan went all crazy, and hell just this season you had Texans/UH Cougars fans and alumini talking about how Case Keenum should be the starter for the Texans next year haha. Gotta love local ties loyality fans (or at least laugh at them)

Go Broncos!

It's times like these that i wish i still lived in Colorado so I could be in the city for the playoffs

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

So happy the Eagles made the playoffs, happy for Coach Kelly; He's been that Andy Ried upgrade I'd hoped he'd be. The guys look like they believe, and they've been pretty competitive come playoffs, so I'm looking forward to see what happens.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

my god that game was atrocious how do you blow a 28 point lead

At least Kansas City fans know what it's like to be a Dallas fan now. Blowing huge leads and sitting there in the last minute of a game going "HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN GOD DAMN IT" isn't new 'round these parts.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    At least Kansas City fans know what it's like to be a Dallas fan now. Blowing huge leads and sitting there in the last minute of a game going "HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN GOD DAMN IT" isn't new 'round these parts.
    I think Kansas City fans know how it is to be every teams fans they are all over the place, and San Diego is playing a good game right now. pretty unpredictable playoffs this year I think any team right now has the chance to win it all
    Last edited by -Crokar-; Jan 5, 2014 at 03:21 PM.

Gotta post a bracket! My prediction for next week. Broncos winning, Colts over the patriots (even though I'm going for the pats ), Seahawks for the win, and Carolina panthers for the win.
    Interesting that all 6 seeds are in it

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Blown the eagles lost that game, the Saints compitalized on the eagles offensive blunders (and special teams). This has been the Hallmark of the eagles; High performance, but shooting yourself in the foot with the injury haunting you later. Oh well, still happy, but unsatisfied with where this ended.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)