Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Comcast is a big company and sometimes the only company in a lot of areas. They also offer good pricing on solid bandwidth. The only competition they have out here is AT&T which is slower and doesn't offer the same channel packages for TV but costs the same.

Anyway yeah Comcast is heavily used in the US so us poor mainstream consumers who got hit with the IP ban are SOL
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Eh, I feel like a plugin could be made to change all pso-uploader images to automatically be changed to use a proxy (presumably of your choosing in the settings).

Kion? You know stuff about making plugins, i bet this'd be cake compared to what you did for the sega page.

Maybe set up a whitelist in the plugin's settings to input what domains to actually enable the auto-proxying on.

Yeah I actually was looking for a plug-in to do just this and I couldn't find one.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

I would use FoxyProxy for Firefox to connect to the uploader at all instances of the domain pso2-uploader.info, but I don't have any long term proxy to connect to so I quickly tired of getting a proxy for one or two users. (Hint hint, gimmie. )

I do find it a bit annoying that people are well aware of the issue and continue to post images there, but it's just a minor annoyance.

Edit: Looks like it's for Chrome too.

In Chrome, I just use the Hide My Ass! Chrome extension.

Right-click on broken image -> Open image in new tab -> In new tab, click on the shiny little "h" button, and BAM! Instant new tab, using their proxy, where you can actually view the image.

...Though lately, I swear I've been using it more than I usually need to.

Maronji...really. if you need help hiding your ass, it's time to seek professional help.

Also, you can right click and copy image location then tell a site like imgur to get pics from the web. just paste and hit upload. this has the added benefit of being able to be reinserted into these very forums without others needing said proxy.

You can paste multiple image one after the other before hitting upload too, so if someone posts some absurd number of pics you don't have to copy paste upload etc. just upload after you're done pasting and you can get them all at once then just click the tabs to view.

...But help us out, people.
    Last edited by SociableTyrannosaur; Apr 19, 2013 at 08:27 PM.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    Maronji...really. if you need help hiding your ass, it's time to seek professional help.
    FTFY.

...Oh you.

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    Also, you can right click and copy image location then tell a site like imgur to get pics from the web. just paste and hit upload. this has the added benefit of being able to be reinserted into these very forums without other needing said proxy.
    Good to know. Might actually do something with my imgur for once, then.
    EDIT: Comcast-friendly images since the beginning of the thread, ho!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Maronji; Apr 19, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Do you know what the link address is?
    http://ameblo.jp/pso2npclife/entry2-11363561227.html

The letters and numbers at the end of the filenames are for the recommended voice and pitch. Example: u07p0 = unique voice 7, pitch 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    I kind of hesitate to say this, but I might be able to make an image uploader application (an english knock off) on Arks Layer if people think it would help.
    Doesn't something like that exist here?: http://pso2-project.net/
    It doesn't look like it's used that much currently, but I uploaded some concept art and character creator files (automatically generates screenshots for these) a few months ago and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by electrolytes View Post
    Doesn't something like that exist here?: http://pso2-project.net/
    OMG That's my character:
    http://pso2-project.net/upload/c/4ff...2195351c000000

0 downloads yay.