Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO/psp2i player coming to PSO2

hey guys this thread is a bit premature haha but i'm very excited right now I'm downloading PSO2 as we speak i mean type. xD hohoho

anyway I'm thinking of joining ship 02 is this where most english speakers play?

i dont even know if my laptop is good enough to run it :O le gasp. also it's a mac with parallels desktop [windows 7 emulator] i think its 7 xD hohoho

But if all goes well *fingers crossed* ohoho i will be a FOnewm Not decided on character name yet but i will come to that later but before i definitely decide on FOnewm i might mess around in character creation for a bit 2nd choice being cast either the standard HUcast or FOcast becuase i can hohohoho but most likely a FOnewm i want to actually kill stuff faster Focast will lack T atk i guess. it has been changed to T atck now not tech or Magic atk? O_O anyway yes i want to eat things using megiverse no zonde skills bleh so not me i can use fire if need be i noticed we don't have diga techs????? or am i blind? so any advice would be very welcomed. i want RADIGA spam hahaha

so yes TL ; DR
    im coming to PSO2 most likely ship 02i s that good for someone in uk? i need to find people who play near my time zone hahaha
    Last edited by Shambertin; Apr 19, 2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: damnnnn autocorrect
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

Uh...emulators tend to be really bad for gaming. I'm not a mac guy but I have friend who used to run bootcamp to play PC games before he just went and built a PC.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Whoa there, try to parse your sentences better for one thing. Kinda hard to read this.

But anyways.... Tatk is just the localized term we're using really. I don't *think* its changed ever, but that's the name we're using for it since its simple. As far as techs go, the best ones to use are generally based on how you make your skill tree. Fire and lightning tech trees seem to be the best right now. Ground techs no longer exist and have been replaced by wind techs. Megiverse is also no longer damaging.

Ship 2 is pretty much the best ship hands down for any English speaking player that doesn't want to be spending their time speaking Japanese. People from UK to US to Singapore (all English speaking countries) can be found playing there regularly so that's not something that needs to be worried about.

well in PSO it was MST which was both for Tech power and tech defense IIRC.

in PSU I believe they localized it to TP?

Now it's Technique Attack or T Atk for short.

Anyway stat wise the best caster will be female newman. Terms like Fonewm don't really exist though we do use them still. That said Fonewearl is the best casting combination. Highest raw stats and unlike PSO there are no hidden bonuses for race. So Fonewearl and Fonewm will have the exact same spells. Fonewearl will have better T def and T atk though so you can equip weapons, armor and use disks sooner.
    Last edited by SociableTyrannosaur; Apr 19, 2013 at 05:20 PM.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

massive changes i see on the tech front hahah no ground skills -sadface- was there a reason for this ? let me guess sega didn't want it to turn into psu with the tornado dance spam thing? haha or was that just me?

anyway Tyrannosaur i will try bootcamp if what i got fails.

No ground techs, now we have wind.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    No ground techs, now we have wind.
    The zan series?

yeppers
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    yeppers
    interesting are they any good? i'll probs just go fire/lightning anyway xD i'm sure i was told megiverse got better in PSO2 dealing like 20% of max target hp? i dont know the details i forget, but i know someone told me it was a good thing if you mix FI as the subclass, megiverse plus doublesaber or something like that just for general dps ness.

Quote Originally Posted by Elly,Halo of Rykros View Post
    interesting are they any good? i'll probs just go fire/lightning anyway xD i'm sure i was told megiverse got better in PSO2 dealing like 20% of max target hp? i dont know the details i forget, but i know someone told me it was a good thing if you mix FI as the subclass, megiverse plus doublesaber or something like that just for general dps ness.
    First I'm going to point out again megiverse is garbage and does no damage, but yeah. Wind/zan techs are pretty good. You won't want to spec in them though anyway.