Default Who's easier to beat on HARD mode, Dark Falz, or that Olga thing from ep.2?

The question is basically in the title. Who's easier to beat on HARD mode, Dark Falz or that Olga thing from episode 2 [I cant remember its name, i know it has olga in it though]
    my characters a level 46 RAmarl, and I didn't beat dark-falz on normal I beat that olga thing on normal thus allowing me to go to hard mode.

I haven't actually fought Olga on hard, but judging by the kinds of tricks they each bring to the table I'm going to say Falz is easier. Olga has all kinds of irritating tricks and quirks that make it much more of a chore, plus I believe Hard Ep 2 difficulty starts to compare with VH Ep 1.

I have to agree with Gigawuts. I tend to find that Olga Flow is harder than Dark Falz; mainly because the general difficulty of going through EP 2 is a harder than EP.1

Olga Flow should be harder than Falz in each respect up until ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Olga Flow should be harder than Falz in each respect up until ultimate.
    I am going to have to agree with Dongra on this one, To be Honest if your NOT a Force Olga Flow will ALWAYS be easier to kill since he doesn't have that Melee damage immunity shield, PLUS Olga Flow doesn't take your soul til Very Hard compared to Dark Falz which will take it on Hard mode making it MUCH harder to kill him.

Being a force you can take out Dark Falz in less then 20 seconds whether on Hard Very Hard or even Ultimate ( offline of course ) as to being a Hunter or Ranger its much harder since your spells don't do as much and you can't hit through Falz' Shield with psychical attacks.

Well i managed to beat Dark Falz on Hard yesterday, funny thing is is that I was level 50 and I basically went into the fight with a "oh I'm not gonna win, just gonna attempt to fight him for s**ts and giggles" beat him on my first try on hard. [yet everytime i tried to fight him on normal, I'd die. You know that "wtf" meme of jackie chan? yeah that was pretty much my reaction.

I found that for fighting him on hard that it was easier if my character NEVER stopped moving. even when Dark falz was in his pastel colored rainbow mode [his 3rd form], and my attacks wouldn't do anything, my character kept running, only time i'd stay still was to attack, otherwise, run run run run run

I surpassed my bf on this game, and He's tried to figure out how to beat Dark falz on hard for years...

Death Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I am going to have to agree with Dongra on this one, To be Honest if your NOT a Force Olga Flow will ALWAYS be easier to kill since he doesn't have that Melee damage immunity shield, PLUS Olga Flow doesn't take your soul til Very Hard compared to Dark Falz which will take it on Hard mode making it MUCH harder to kill him.

Being a force you can take out Dark Falz in less then 20 seconds whether on Hard Very Hard or even Ultimate ( offline of course ) as to being a Hunter or Ranger its much harder since your spells don't do as much and you can't hit through Falz' Shield with psychical attacks.
    you can still do damage to Olga Flow while he has that defensive barrier active. all you need is a weapon that has % on Dark Attribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedo View Post
    you can still do damage to Olga Flow while he has that defensive barrier active. all you need is a weapon that has % on Dark Attribute.
    Actually No, during the second fight he will have a random Attribute Weakness just like he has a random Spell weakness ( this including Holy sadly ) Its best to bring a weapon with low % of everything or 2-4 weapons with % on 2 Attributes at least. And Yes if you have a Attribute % on everything you can still hurt him without hurting yourself. ( if that makes sense )

IF you notice when Fighting Olga Flow during second half you will see he has no Attribute. :3