Page 671 of 684 FirstFirst ... 171571621661668669670671672673674681 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 6832

sorry to bump the thread. got error after pso2 ep5 update

is proxy pugin for tweaker broken? i can't use any proxy other than telepipe proxy, (i usually used my team proxy and didn't work after update, and try to connect with seiryl proxy, it didn't work either). the problem when using telepipe proxy got so much "server connection timeout" so i can't log in on pso2.

this is the message after i revert proxy to jp and configure the proxy again

Program opened successfully! Version 4.0.4.2 [OK!]
    Checking for PSO2 Updates...
    Checking for a new English patch...
    You have the latest English patch! [OK!]
    Checking for plugin updates... (0 plugin files updated)
    All done - System ready!
    Cleaning HOSTS file... Done!
    Auto-disabling the Telepipe Proxy plugin... Done!
    All normal JP connection settings restored! [OK!]
    Error setting proxy information - - System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 150.95.138.238:9999
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.tsmConfigureTelepipeProx y_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    [Error] Inner Exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 150.95.138.238:9999
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception).
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Anyone here having problems with PSO2 crashing after clicking start game in tweaker? Been having this problem since this February but this update it just got even worse than before where it'll only crash 1-3x before the crash stops happening allowing me to play the game. I already did the check for old/missing files multiple times and it didn't resolve anything. I also followed the general advice in the guide list of errors such as updating directx, drivers, and disabling firewall/av but still no luck.

Being forced to use story patch with English patch now I guess, but story patch has had a long standing bug that prevents me from using the ESC key to open my main menu. I always avoided it because of that, but now I have no choice and am getting the bug.

How to avoid this, or how to work around it?

EDIT: Manual patch seems to avoid this, yay
    Last edited by Crevox; Jul 28, 2017 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Do you mean a story patch with actual files in them? Or the RAISER English patch? There hasn't been a "story patch" for a while now.
    Is the story still being translated or has it been stopped in favor of other things?

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Is the story still being translated or has it been stopped in favor of other things?
    Story is still being translated ... with impressive speed even

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Story is still being translated ... with impressive speed even
    Has it gotten to ep 5 yet? I'm putting off actually playing through the story this time until its translated.

How far is the story translation at the moment?

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Could I make a suggestion to the Tweaker? How about when it starts downloading a new patch, it shows its progress somewhere? Only recommend it after starting it for the patch this morning after maintenance and thought it stalled when it was "downloading patch" and not doing anything for a bit. Closed it, the patch was lost, and it did it again - didn't realize it was bigger than I thought.

Of course, no idea how hard that might be to code in or anything given my meager handful of coding knowledge was obtained well over a decade ago, so...
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Is ep 4 fully translated now or at which scene are you?

Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post
    Is ep 4 fully translated now or at which scene are you?
    We're working on EP5, EP4 has been long finished.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯