Page 668 of 684 FirstFirst ... 168568618658665666667668669670671678 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 6832

Ok this is getting frustrating lately, it looks like I'm having problems with gameguard and it won't start up even though I already did the fix gameguard issues. Anyone know how to fix this? Gameguard can't even DL the files after doing fix gg issues because it won't even start up.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Did you try terminating the PSO2 process? My only other suggestion would be the ol' IT standby of "try turning it off and back on again," so try rebooting if you haven't. It could be that Gameguard itself is still running and won't terminate, or that your files are somehow otherwise being tied up as "in use" and they can't update because of that.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Did you try terminating the PSO2 process? My only other suggestion would be the ol' IT standby of "try turning it off and back on again," so try rebooting if you haven't. It could be that Gameguard itself is still running and won't terminate, or that your files are somehow otherwise being tied up as "in use" and they can't update because of that.
    Well I'm also monitoring the process via task manager and I don't see GG running at all at that time. Also it looks like my problem for GG is fixed now and finally manage to DL the files and I think I got the general idea on what the problem is now. At that time I think the problem has something to do with my net or the proxy which prevents the GG to connect. After GG finally DLed the files for some reason I can't log in to the game and gets stuck after inputting my pw or sometimes get the error 240. So I guess I'll just check this out tomorrow again if I'll be able to log in again or not.

Is there any way to get PSO2 to work with the Steam overlay? I've tried setting PSO2 Tweaker's Steam Mode option to on, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Is there any way to get PSO2 to work with the Steam overlay? I've tried setting PSO2 Tweaker's Steam Mode option to on, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
    Have you tried running Steam as administrator?

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Might be a related question:

If I want to stream with OBS, would I also need to turn on the Steam Compatibility Mode in the tweaker? Not using it, and PSO2 doesn't show up in the list of games to stream, and I'm hesitant to do a whole monitor capture of that entire monitor just in case.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Might be a related question:

If I want to stream with OBS, would I also need to turn on the Steam Compatibility Mode in the tweaker? Not using it, and PSO2 doesn't show up in the list of games to stream, and I'm hesitant to do a whole monitor capture of that entire monitor just in case.
    During my OBS tests, I had to use Window Capture to get PSO2 on it. It doesn't seem to appear on Game Capture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Copy GameOverlayRenderer.dll from your steam folder into pso2_bin and then add it into steam, with steam running as administrator.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Copy GameOverlayRenderer.dll from your steam folder into pso2_bin and then add it into steam, with steam running as administrator.
    Huh, you're actually supposed to copy that file? For me it works just by running Steam as administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Velkir View Post
    Huh, you're actually supposed to copy that file? For me it works just by running Steam as administrator.
    If running it as admin doesn't help, then you would force it with the dll.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯