Page 682 of 684 FirstFirst ... 182582632672679680681682683684 LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    . Sucre is french and means Success, which doesn't make much sense with the Theme of the outfit.
    Sucre means sugar

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Sucre means sugar
    not in German tho. Märchen is a German word.

I tried, but it has its issues...

Font is shadowed in the game, and I don't know which one it is, or if it's even selectable.
    Transparency is also broken, it needs to be either 0 or 100% for the form image.

It would be nice to move some elements around as well, like the text on the top bar, or the exit button.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I can't launch the game using Tweaker anymore.
    It runs just fine using the official launcher though. I am unsure whats causing the issue.
    When I start the game I see a black screen for a second or two and then the game closes. No error message.

I can't launch the game using Tweaker anymore.
    It runs just fine using the official launcher though. I am unsure whats causing the issue.
    When I start the game I see a black screen for a second or two and then the game closes. No error message.
    tl;dr GameGuard's update has made the text translation (specifically the one called text translation; the others seem to be fine?) and proxy plugins unable to be used, because it now blocks editing the files that they used to. Thus, the game crashes. It's not known when a fix will be implemented, which would likely have to be a new method entirely based on what little I know.

I am not entirely sure, but I manage to load the game if Chrome or Firefox isn't running... If either is running, PSO2 shuts down a few seconds after being launched. Probably something else is going on, but it may be connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I am not entirely sure, but I manage to load the game if Chrome or Firefox isn't running... If either is running, PSO2 shuts down a few seconds after being launched. Probably something else is going on, but it may be connected.
    Weird. I'm running the game right now, while writing this on Chrome. However, the Tweaker was not able to load the info from its update server, while let me call the game normally, so there is that.

Apparently that Game Guard update broke macros as well because nothing on the Steam side of things is malfunctioning but pressing the correct button combination still shows no results

I use L4 + Face Buttons & L2 for slots 6~0 on my subpallette so that I dont have to constantly move the subpallette cursor across all of it but now it doesn't work.
    I use a simillar set up with R4 + Face buttons for subpallette and L/Ring juggling and nothing works either, pressing the correct buttons on the keyboard does work though.

So uh thanks Game Guard, I hate it.

Spoiler!
    Same here, I honestly can't play properly because of this.. If someone know an alternative/fix, let me know

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Cannot use my Steam Controller at all.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.