Page 665 of 684 FirstFirst ... 165565615655662663664665666667668675 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 6832

I've forgotten, how do you reset the tweaker again when the .exe doesn't change back from the "donotnoticeme" file?

I must have turned my computer off too fast last night or something.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it.
    Last edited by Morgan Fumi; Jan 21, 2017 at 06:19 AM.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    Any reason the patch download bars arent there anymore? Will they be implemented in the future? Sometimes the "patch downloading" gets stuck which i used to reset on the latter tweaker but this one just makes me anxious waiting to see the "download successful" messages or just stays at "downloading".

Mostly a QoL improvement but one most of us would appreciate.
    Once AIDA fixes them and puts them back in. Don't ask on an ETA, you already know the answer, deep down inside. Just like HL3.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

for some reason my tweaker isnt getting renamed back

I tried to install the game using the tweaker and got this error:
    http://pastebin.com/ZnvYMs21

Any reason why? Looks like this is the cause, but no idea what it means:
    1/29/2017 1:14:51 AM: DEBUG - Exception: Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.Unhandle dExceptionEventArgs/ Message: mscorlib

Does anyone know all of the command line options for the tweaker itself? I know there's -pso2 to launch straight into the game. I thought I read there is also -item somewhere to use in conjunction with -pso2 but it does not seem to work on my end. Items never get translated.

Basically I have a Steam controller that is working amazingly well with the game but requires launching the game through Steam. Got that working through the tweaker with the above command line options. But the items aren't being translated. Additionally it seems like the tweaker stays running in the background and never closes. Stays running after exiting the game and going back to big picture mode. Basically have to end it from task manager. Albeit this doesn't seem to have any negative effects and GG doesn't seem to complain or interfere.

All these errors keep showing up. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong i installed both the way i saw how to in a video
    And when i try to install english patches i get an error as well
    Not sure what i'm doing wrong but would love help/advice.

ERROR - - System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:50719
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.My.Program.Main()
    [Error] Inner Exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:50719
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)Program opened successfully! Version 4.0.2.0 [OK!]
    Checking for PSO2 Updates...
    ERROR - - System.IndexOutOfRangeException: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.VB$StateMachine_118_Chec kForPso2Updates.MoveNext()
    Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: Not Installed
    Current Large Files version is: Not Installed
    Current Story Patch version is: Not Installed
    Checking for plugin updates...
    ERROR - - System.UriFormatException: System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
    at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.DownloadString(String address)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.CheckForPluginUpdates(Bo olean Silent)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.VB$StateMachine_106_frmM ainv2_Load.MoveNext()
    All done - System ready!
    Beginning English Patch installation...
    Downloading English Patch...
    Failed to contact English Patch website - Patch install/update canceled!FAILED
    ERROR - - System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:50719
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.Helper.PasteBinUploadFile(String fileToUpload)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.Helper.PasteBinUpload()
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.WriteDebugInfoAndFailed( String addThisText)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.DownloadPatch(String patchUrl, String patchName, String versionStr, String msgBackup, String msgSelectArchive)
    [Error] Inner Exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:50719
    All text copied to clipboard.
    Downloading Large Files info... [OK!]
    Downloading Trans-Am tool... [OK!]
    Creating backup directory...
    ERROR - - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess( ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.InstallLargeFiles()
    Downloading story patch info... [OK!]
    Downloading Trans-Am tool... [OK!]
    Creating backup directory...
    ERROR - - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess( ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.InstallStoryPatchNew()

Quote Originally Posted by kirito5ao View Post
    All these errors keep showing up. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong i installed both the way i saw how to in a video
    And when i try to install english patches i get an error as well
    Not sure what i'm doing wrong but would love help/advice.
    It is likely that something is blocking your connection to the arks-layer servers. Make sure that your anti-virus/Windows Defender and any other firewall you might have has the Tweaker excluded/whitelisted, and maybe also flush your DNS.

They said they're not providing support here anymore.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is likely that something is blocking your connection to the arks-layer servers. Make sure that your anti-virus/Windows Defender and any other firewall you might have has the Tweaker excluded/whitelisted, and maybe also flush your DNS.
    Tried all that and its still coming up with the same error codes.

Does anyone know a way to downgrade the tweaker ? 4.0.2.1 is even worse than the previous one and I'm unable to update my game with it.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey