Page 663 of 684 FirstFirst ... 163563613653660661662663664665666673 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 6832

Does anyone know how to inject multiple plugins manually? I'm getting sick of how buggy PSO2 Tweaker is and would like to just be able to simply launch the game directly with the .bat method. I'd like to still be able to use OverParse, the item translation plugin, and the title translation plugin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynesio View Post
    Does anyone know how to inject multiple plugins manually? I'm getting sick of how buggy PSO2 Tweaker is and would like to just be able to simply launch the game directly with the .bat method. I'd like to still be able to use OverParse, the item translation plugin, and the title translation plugin though.
    You can't anymore. Only the damage dump plugin works without the tweaker.

Previously, you used to be able to, until other people decided it was a great idea to include our plugins and waste our bandwidth by hotlinking our download server for the plugins into their custom tools, without permission.

Also, the new tweaker isn't buggy, unless you're living in a country where you're being filtered from the internet, or if you're from SEA, or if you're using windows 7, but don't have .NET 4.6.2 installed, or placed it into a folder on your documents, or your desktop, or anywhere else than root C.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for the reply. I don't quite understand though - if the problem that made you change it was that people were hotlinking and using up your bandwidth, isn't that a separate issue? Downloading the plugin and using/injecting it are surely two separate things?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynesio View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I don't quite understand though - if the problem that made you change it was that people were hotlinking and using up your bandwidth, isn't that a separate issue? Downloading the plugin and using/injecting it are surely two separate things?
    2 sides of the same coin. To get our plugin, one would need to download it from us, then use our plugin. Because it's constantly updated, you would either need to use the tweaker, or steal it from us.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Used JP ver for a while,was all fine but gearing Su was a pain.
    Tried redownloading tweaker.

Black screen except with sound in the background.
    Did all the trouble shooting options but no luck ://
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Used JP ver for a while,was all fine but gearing Su was a pain.
    Tried redownloading tweaker.

Black screen except with sound in the background.
    Did all the trouble shooting options but no luck ://
    Try asking in our discord channel, as we may ask for additional things from you.
    https://discordapp.com/invite/pso2

Why do you feel the need to obfuscate the PSO2 Tweaker assembly with SmartAssembly? Isn't it supposed to be an open source project? What is it that you feel you need to hide in the released binary?
    Last edited by Rayden; Jan 7, 2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Why do you feel the need to obfuscate the PSO2 Tweaker assembly with SmartAssembly? Isn't it supposed to be an open source project? What is it that you feel you need to hide in the released binary?
    AIDA's decision, but basically pre 4.x are open source, while 4.x and onwards aren't.

Even the older version is obfuscated for some reason. Is PSO Tweaker 4 going to be open sourced later on, or will it remain as a closed source project permanenty?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Even the older version is obfuscated for some reason. Is PSO Tweaker 4 going to be open sourced later on, or will it remain as a closed source project permanenty?
    The obfuscated portions in 3.x are the deicer that no one will have access to (Once it gets completely leaked, the RIP patches),

As for 4.x and onwards, no idea. I think it will be available once AIDA feels she's done every thing she wanted from it. (And moves away from .NET)