Page 371 of 684 FirstFirst ... 271321361368369370371372373374381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I'm getting infinite load tunnel in pso2 right after selecting my character to play as at the start. Anyone know off hand what could be the problem?
    I uninstalled big eng patch and the problem went away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Now the game worked for me and I downloaded every translation patch, the probelm is that I am still getting japanese senetences since the start of the game. Is it normal?

I get everything in japanese after I chose the first option:

http://imgur.com/a/HKWF5

Is it a bug or just the tutorial wasn't translated?

Edit: Finished tuorial, everything after is in japanese:

http://i.imgur.com/Wp71stz.jpg
    Last edited by WonderLord; Mar 9, 2014 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Yeah, it's an issue with the story patch, I'm fixing it now. Sorry about that!
    Thank you! I will wait until you finish it.

BTW even the items within the game aren't translated and I am sure I have item translation ticked:

http://imgur.com/a/O4eE4
    Last edited by WonderLord; Mar 9, 2014 at 09:26 PM.

Ok so I opened the tweaker and I was notified there was an update to teh story patch. everything was updated properly yesterday but now I'm getting a message that the story patch needs to be updated again. So I gave it the ok and now it's redownloading 2500+ files. I'd abort but no clue how that will impact the story patch or the game.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    everything was updated properly yesterday but now I'm getting a message that the story patch needs to be updated again. So I gave it the ok and now it's redownloading 2500+ files. I'd abort but no clue how that will impact the story patch or the game.
    Just for the record, I'm (about 80%) sure your concern was actually addressed in the Story Patch thread. Why not here as well? I honestly don't have a clue. I mean, since Story Patch updates are done exclusively through the Tweaker (and thus have some relevance in this thread), I honestly don't see why the news wasn't posted here as well.

Anyway, the relevant quotes if you didn't check the linked posts above:
    Spoiler!

Would you, just for the lolz, digitally sign your executable(s)?

PSO2: ship 02 / domino / FOmar

For LOLs and other inquiries, please refer to realdomdom.tk

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Try disabling anti-virus/firewalls. Also, Ctrl + F1 toggles it.
    Thank you very much, bith this and your new story patch update work very well.

Can you translate the PS Vita version or it is not possible?

Edit: The patch is not perfect yet, it went back to japanese in the tutorial when talking about switching weapon palette with F and R and when trying to go back to an area that you already achieved then when consulting terminals inside the ark and then at quests choice, administrator pudding etc. That is what I tested after the patch then closed it. It seems the patch corrected some places while it didn't in others.
    Last edited by WonderLord; Mar 10, 2014 at 11:26 AM.

Was trying to install PSO2 for the first time and been having bad luck, for a while it'd boot up and be blackscreen after clicking through the intros, one time it crashed any/all audio on my system and caused a bluescreen upon restarting... and after running some of the troubleshooter options the game just doesn't boot. yay? after clicking troubleshoot for old/missing files it crashed at the very end and gave me a error log pastebin, saying it would open a link to a thread... which didn't materialize. Hoping this is the right thread?

http://pastebin.com/r3cx6ZLD

yeah it's just it was a 3GB download which seemed odd for the tweaker to be initiating so it seemed more likely it was an error with the tweaker than the story patch and while I have a 50-100Mb/s download speed depending on the time of day, It took several hours for this update to go through making it even more suspicious.

AIDA, if you're reading this: I really appreciate all the hard work you've been putting into this this, your dedication is phenomenal. I would however, suggest corrections this large be made exclusively available on arks-layer so that people don't unwittingly start an update that costs them 3+ hours of game time.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

I'm starting to get a bright side of my PSO error
    anyone knows why my pso2.exe still 0 bytes even after re-installing PSO and PSOtweaker?