Page 595 of 684 FirstFirst ... 95495545585592593594595596597598605645 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by sakare View Post
    I had only to download the 800MB, and i had the story patch installed.
    On my machine, it would back up the files, but download anyway. Others on bumped would normally flood the comments section of similar things.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by seraphicalic View Post
    i have issue with the tweaker.

prepatch files were moved nicely. then it ask me to download some more update, i clicked no (cuz bumped.org says so)
    and i chose the old method, it downloaded the 4 files, and when those are done, it started to check all my files, but then crash immediately after that (opening a popup that says something about this thread and a pastebin)
    *sorry if this is the wrong thread, the tweaker only opened the pastebin, not the psow tweaker thread like it says in the popup*

and here is the link to the pastebin

pastebin . com/k176TRgS
    *it says i cant post a link, so i did this, sorry

i tried redownloading tweaker, still same result.
    looking forward for some solution, thank you
    Experienced this as well, can anyone help maybe ?

I'm having problems on downloading the update for today. The tweaker already copied the pre-patch data with no problem. But whenever I try to download the update via the new method or check for old/missing files, it encounters this error, "ERROR - Access to the path 'D:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32\0135c1 4fb9052e654db856cd39480fe3' is denied. ERROR - The file exists."

As for the old method, it promptly closes and opens up a pastebin link. Does anyone have a fix or perhaps a manual patch, I've been trying to fix this for quite a while now, but to no avail

I'm trying to start the vanilla launcher to configure new settings, but I keep getting the same issue.

When I launch the pso2launcher.exe application, I get an error and then pso2updater.exe lost its permissions. It doesn't matter that I fix them because running the launcher is what's messing with the other exe.

Any advice?

Until the tweaker gets an update, you can manually edit your config file to run the game with settings 6.

Find the user.pso2 in your C:\Users\user_name\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLI NE2 folder and open the file notepad or any other text editor.

Then change these lines:

Code:
        Config = {
            Simple = {
                DrawLevel = 6,
            },
                TextureResolution = 2,
                ShaderLevel = 2,
    Save, then you can run the game with settings 6.
    Last edited by Ordy; Apr 20, 2016 at 07:42 AM.

getting the very same problems Rynsie and Darki are having, tried a find missing file check and found quite a bit (around 280mb) of missing files but i still keep getting the access to patch error/pastebin . new method stops downloading and lets me log in but im instantly disconnected with server when i try to log in. and cannot use the vanilla launcher to update it instead because of the permission issue...
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Thanks!

Actually, I can't find the ShaderLevel line in the file. Where exactly should I put it?

ERROR - Access to the path 'D:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32\0010af d38ea490c5f07259db94fb0140' is denied.

thats the error im getting when i try to use the old method for updating and the check for old/missing files troubleshooting :/
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Until the tweaker gets an update, you can manually edit your config file to run the game with settings 6.

Find the user.pso2 in your C:\Users\user_name\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLI NE2 folder and open the file notepad or any other text editor.

Then change these lines:

Code:
        Config = {
            Simple = {
                DrawLevel = 6,
            },
                TextureResolution = 2,
                ShaderLevel = 2,
    Save, then you can run the game with settings 6.
    ..or you could just use the official launcher

You know, this is the pso2 tweaker thread, people here obvious don't use the official launcher for some reasons.