Page 641 of 684 FirstFirst ... 141541591631638639640641642643644651 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by pristo2016 View Post
    Attachment 40122
    Can someone help? I need to know what's triggering "NP 1013" error. I couldn't play/try this game, because that error keeps blocking me to play

* I already read alot of old post about this error "NP 1013", but the suggested solutions weren't working *

- using Tweaker 3.1.0.6
    ?????

where your npgm.erl?

I see it now.. let see...

Code:
    21:06:39:277   > CheckComAntiGGProgram64 Pid = [1996] Rtn=[0x0]
    21:06:39:277   > NewScan: 6008, C:\Program Files\Process Hacker 2\ProcessHacker.exe, filesize: 1719840
    21:06:39:820   > [6008] GetImageBaseVarietyMethod = 00007FF76A2B0000
    21:06:39:892   > Addr: 6a3e3850, lpData: 6a3b1000, j: 206928, lpCode: 72, size: 48
    21:06:39:892   > Module name: C:\Program Files\Process Hacker 2\ProcessHacker.exe
    21:06:39:892   > checkpmem 6008 c:\program files\process hacker 2\processhacker.exe, i: 20120901
    21:06:39:902   > SetHackInfo : addr 00000000044758D0 cHT[8] AF[2] idx[20120901] TS[56f9db89] dT[6948593] wT[88] CSA[0] aT[0] cD[0] ProcessHacker_120925:c:\program files\process hacker 2\processhacker.exe
    21:06:39:994   > Scan64Thread scan done
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH "ProcessHacker"?

GameGuard is INSANE!
    Last edited by Alam; Aug 21, 2016 at 09:14 PM.

I've been getting an error message everytime I try to download the EN patch, it just says "Failed to contact English Patch website - Patch intall/update canceled"

http://pastebin.com/rDqxcfmv

i still cant get my item translation to work, tried redownloading the patch, clearing my registry still encounter same error XD
    http://pastebin.com/kCHGJQex

Quote Originally Posted by Reptile-Hazard View Post
    I've been getting an error message everytime I try to download the EN patch, it just says "Failed to contact English Patch website - Patch intall/update canceled"

http://pastebin.com/rDqxcfmv
    Something is blocking the tweaker's access to the internet and/or psumod's download server.

Quote Originally Posted by ejdb10892 View Post
    i still cant get my item translation to work, tried redownloading the patch, clearing my registry still encounter same error XD
    http://pastebin.com/kCHGJQex
    Go to the pso2_bin folder and delete the plugins folder.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I run the Tweaker normally and I updated it to the latest patch (BETA) but when it checks for PSO2 Updates it seems to throw an Error. At first i though it would be my PSO2 folder being corrupted so i deleted it and told Tweaker to install the game from scratch. Yet it does just install the nessesary files but still no patching. It throws the same Error i think actually. I ran the QUANTUM thingie in the options and it send me to pastebin with the next error:

http://pastebin.com/rUZ5kCnv

I haven't been updating the game latelly, but idk what it might be. Help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by InoshimaLance View Post
    I run the Tweaker normally and I updated it to the latest patch (BETA) but when it checks for PSO2 Updates it seems to throw an Error. At first i though it would be my PSO2 folder being corrupted so i deleted it and told Tweaker to install the game from scratch. Yet it does just install the nessesary files but still no patching. It throws the same Error i think actually. I ran the QUANTUM thingie in the options and it send me to pastebin with the next error:

http://pastebin.com/rUZ5kCnv

I haven't been updating the game latelly, but idk what it might be. Help me please.
    Windows XP isn't supported anymore and never will be.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Windows XP isn't supported anymore and never will be.
    T-T, i see. So is helpless then. Thanks.

As wondeful as XP was and still is, its time to upgrade my friend.

This is the first time I found a serious bug, but I seem to be having issues with the update method. The "Old Method" works just fine but when I went to try the "New Method" it didn't do anything. There was some indication on the screen that it flickered, like it was accessing a file, however, it stays at "waiting for a command" and doesn't even attempt to go update when I was well aware that there was one there.

I just updated to the newest version (literally updated today when asked to update) and I was hoping to save the two hours (four?) it'll take for the old method to search every single file. While I'm going ahead and doing the old method right now, is there anything to fix the new method to work again?

Edit: I might've double-posted this somehow. There was a glitch while I was replying. :/ Sorry if I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Syra View Post
    This is the first time I found a serious bug, but I seem to be having issues with the update method. The "Old Method" works just fine but when I went to try the "New Method" it didn't do anything. There was some indication on the screen that it flickered, like it was accessing a file, however, it stays at "waiting for a command" and doesn't even attempt to go update when I was well aware that there was one there.

I just updated to the newest version (literally updated today when asked to update) and I was hoping to save the two hours (four?) it'll take for the old method to search every single file. While I'm going ahead and doing the old method right now, is there anything to fix the new method to work again?

Edit: I might've double-posted this somehow. There was a glitch while I was replying. :/ Sorry if I did.
    This is being worked on with the Beta version of the tweaker, though that version's updater is also buggy.