Page 672 of 684 FirstFirst ... 172572622662669670671672673674675682 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 6832
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I should really get around to playing Episode 4 at some point.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Could I make a suggestion to the Tweaker? How about when it starts downloading a new patch, it shows its progress somewhere? Only recommend it after starting it for the patch this morning after maintenance and thought it stalled when it was "downloading patch" and not doing anything for a bit. Closed it, the patch was lost, and it did it again - didn't realize it was bigger than I thought.

Of course, no idea how hard that might be to code in or anything given my meager handful of coding knowledge was obtained well over a decade ago, so...
    The Progress Bar from Old!Tweaker making a return would certainly be pleasant.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I should really donate when I got the extra cash haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    We're working on EP5, EP4 has been long finished.
    Thank you.

I've downloaded the setup files for tweaker, but whenever I attempt to install it, it says the exe cannot be extracted. I've tried numerous times and shut down my antivirus and anything else I could think of that would cause the issue. Any suggestions?

It is also in it's own C: folder, not in downloads.
    PSU ID - 30001139
    PSO2 JP Info:

Chalka / Parallax / Xavious Redd / Rydia / Cyrax / Paladin Crux

Somehow the item translation is now so broken that it's no longer possible to use auto completion in the shop for any item you have not searched already, neither English nor Japanese works.

request to AIDA.........would it be possible to add checkmark when the tweaker start from scratch and look trough file ? it crashed at least 10 time for me(prob my comp having issue) but it would be rly nice if it would not start from scratch everytime I restart "check for PSO2 update"..like maybe checkpoints for each 20% ? so it don't go trough the files it just did again when starting from scratch....checking for update...80% crash....checking for update 30% crash....checking for update 72% crash....its taking me over a hour right now to try my luck and get 100% done...currently still attempting and its driving me nutz

EDIT: actually..gonna test if "fix permission" work(just did read the tweaker text on the right....I usually don't have issue so not used to getting crashes but ya its not at a specific %

EDIT 2:..fix permissions complete....testing again see if it goes smooth this time....also apologize in advance for not reading text..i know u hate it when we don't do :S......well my brain tend to associate the white color as non-important info....but I always read whats written in yellow on the other hand XD

EDIT 3:crashed at 65% : even after fix permission...definetly on my comp side

EDIT 4: want to cry so bad....4 hours trying for it now and still no success T_T.....latest attempt 99.52%....I thought it was going to complete T_T
    Last edited by blood13666; Aug 23, 2017 at 10:04 PM.

I know i have asked this before but would it ever be possible to keep the quest names in japanese and everything else in eng? tho i know about the option to use your char name, but I'd still like to have the quest names in jp

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    I know i have asked this before but would it ever be possible to keep the quest names in japanese and everything else in eng? tho i know about the option to use your char name, but I'd still like to have the quest names in jp
    I second this.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Unfortunately, that's not an option at this time. Sorry!
    well, we do have title and block translation, please consider adding a feature to keep the original jp quest names