Page 435 of 684 FirstFirst ... 335385425432433434435436437438445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    EDIT: Might be a good idea to implement a manual "backup" or "restore backup" tab (split into like, "backup JP story files", "backup jp large files" etc?
    It's done automatically everytime you install a patch, even with the new method. Might as well check the tweaker option

「insert cool char name and lvl here」
    Ship 7
    Lazy in everything .-.

"things break when I sleep" ... ¬¬ AIDA you made me lost like all the time on this last falz because apparently pso 2 broke ( "pso2 has stopped working" when the game was opening) with this last tweaker update... I managed to get in 3 min before after testing thousands of things and at the end I redownloaded the tweaker which wasn't the latest version and it didn't break anymore ¬¬

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

mine got an error of fopen().blob error everytime i launch the game using tweaker this didnt happen before the tweaker update
    Last edited by zeltrax19; Sep 10, 2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: added some images

Just to start I Love the PC tweaker.
    When is tweaker on my phone going to translate items, missions, tutorials or even the rest of the menus?
    Again thanks for the awesome work you do on tweaker

Hey so I haven't logged on since the DDoS attack, updating PSO2, since my first few attempts at logging on resulted in system message "Server connection timed out"

I am wondering if there's anything I'm missing, am I still unable to log on to PSO2 without using a VPN? I never received a confirmation email from SEGA either (nor do I remember the email address I used)

How are people logging on nowadays?
    Leopold II - Newman -Hu 33, Fi 59, Ra 30, Gu 52, Fo 45, Te 19 (Fi/Fo Spellsword)

Ship 2 - Whisper PN143, I'm always down for AQs, XQs, and TACOs. Or even if you just need help with COs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAIKO View Post
    Hey so I haven't logged on since the DDoS attack, updating PSO2, since my first few attempts at logging on resulted in system message "Server connection timed out"

I am wondering if there's anything I'm missing, am I still unable to log on to PSO2 without using a VPN? I never received a confirmation email from SEGA either (nor do I remember the email address I used)

How are people logging on nowadays?
    yes you have to use VPN to play. for your email i think someone already has a solution how to change it but i dont remember if it in this site or on the bump site you just have to defeat the captcha boss XD to edit your information.
    Last edited by zeltrax19; Sep 10, 2014 at 08:55 PM.

So what do I do if I keep getting "disconnected from server" after inputting my password?

This proxy suddenly started to not work
    Last edited by Rien; Sep 10, 2014 at 09:35 PM.

Are there any plans to translate the custom tech discs yet?

I'm having a problem lately on downloading the Item Translation Patch - it takes time to download and if it gets done after the long wait (can last up to 5 minutes) missing translations are present.

It only happens on the Item Translation Patch I tried restoring the vanilla story files and re-patch it using the new method and it downloaded the necessary files needed (5MB I think) fast as it should.

EDIT: I somehow get this error now after waiting if it gets done...
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 30, 2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: boxed
    [SHIP09 - Hagall] キャメロット - セイバー (Saber) || ダージリン (Darjeeling) || ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foaran).

==============
    ARKS INSIDER Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arksinsider/

Reporting a Bug when using Tweaker:

Upon installing ATLEAST the basic eng patch from the tweaker and running the game.
    I log into the game just fine, pso2proxy and all, but when the loading finishes into the lobby, every single character loads individually and halts the game's fps to 0 until the loading is done, no commands are accepted until it finishes loading.
    I redownloaded the pso2eng setup from arks layer, did a fresh install of tweaker and the game, no eng patchs nor item patchs and logged in.

The game ran just fine, full 60+ fps loading in and out smoothly, walking around lobby loading new chars as time flew by with no FPS drops.
    Installed the basic eng patch. FPS Drops came back.
    Installed large eng patch, still had FPS drops.

AIDA or someone, contact me ingame (ID: Volfieldptrs).
    If needed i'll make a recording of the happening.

I'm hoping there's a solution because the game is almost unplayable with patches on for me.
    GPU: AMD 7870 (Latest beta drivers 14.7)
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K
    Framework and everything else up to date.
    Virtual Fullscreen is how i play.

If it helps.
    Last edited by Volfield; Sep 21, 2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Added specs