Page 522 of 684 FirstFirst ... 22422472512519520521522523524525532572622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    PSO2.exe is still crashing as soon as I select a character.

I have uninstalled all english patches.
    I have checked for updates via tweaker twice & a third time via the Sega Launcher.
    I have had the Tweaker check for Old/Deleted/Missing files.

I am not running on the proxy, as I am able to access the main site & have been playing the game with a normal connection for months now.
    I have not changed anything on my computer in the last month, other than the newest update for PSO2 itself.

Is ANYONE else having this problem?
    Have you tried a fresh install? That usually seems to help when I'm having any issues.

I have checked for updates via tweaker twice & a third time via the Sega Launcher.

I am not running on the proxy, as I am able to access the main site & have been playing the game with a normal connection for months now.
    I have not changed anything on my computer in the last month, other than the newest update for PSO2 itself.

usually when I have issues like this I run the official launcher. launch the game once and the issue seems to go away most of the time.
    if the issue doesn't go away I would try a fresh install like Chimeria suggested.

oh do note that game guard can cause crashes like this so you could try clicking "fix gameguard issues" under troubleshooting.
    Last edited by wildsprite; May 13, 2015 at 01:19 PM.

http://pastebin.com/RaisUG44

Tweaker has issues with updating PSO2 updates, just shuts down before file check even began. See above for log report.

Hmm check the event log in Control Panel -> System and Security -> Administrative Tools -> Event viewer to see which is causing your game to crash?

「insert cool char name and lvl here」
    Ship 7
    Lazy in everything .-.

I'm having the same problem. Went through the same steps and didn't solve my problem.

I'm done reinstalling the game now and at first I was stuck at an eternal black screen on start up. Redid all fixed and checks, and I'm back to the first problem where I crash at character select.

Could play fine before last patch.
    Last edited by Shai; May 14, 2015 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Went through the same steps and didn't solve my problem.

I'm done reinstalling the game now and at first I was stuck at an eternal black screen on start up. Redid all fixed and checks, and I'm back to the first problem where I crash at character select.

Could play fine before last patch.
    This has been my entire day, exactly. Like, literally word-for-word.

Multiple file checks. Uninstalled & reinstalled the game from scratch. Boot up the game & cant even load the title screen. Perform ANOTHER file check & I am once again back to the game just immediately crashing as soon as I select my character.

I have tried the game with AND without any english patches. I have tried the default sega launcher.

None of this is working & I was playing the game JUST FINE before the most recent update.

In regards to someone asking me to check the Event Viewer, this is what comes up everytime the game crashes:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Default PSO2.exe stopped working

it started after i tried to change block then i got "PSO2.exe has stopped working" so i tried to relaunch the game (i did the "FIX PSO2.EXEs before launching it again) then after selecting my character same error appears. . .

What i already did are:

Check Deleted/Empty Files > still error
    Check Missing/Old Files > still error
    Fix Gameguard Errors > still error
    Fix PSO2.EXEs > still error
    Fix PSO2 Permissions > still error

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: pso2.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 553f57aa
    Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdaad
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0004f03d
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Did another reinstall, this time without touching Tweaker at all. No English patches or anything running. Launched game through normal launcher, problem still remains. No idea anymore as to how to solve this at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by lMorD View Post
    it started after i tried to change block then i got "PSO2.exe has stopped working" so i tried to relaunch the game (i did the "FIX PSO2.EXEs before launching it again) then after selecting my character same error appears. . .

What i already did are:

Check Deleted/Empty Files > still error
    Check Missing/Old Files > still error
    Fix Gameguard Errors > still error
    Fix PSO2.EXEs > still error
    Fix PSO2 Permissions > still error

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: pso2.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 553f57aa
    Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdaad
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0004f03d
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Did another reinstall, this time without touching Tweaker at all. No English patches or anything running. Launched game through normal launcher, problem still remains. No idea anymore as to how to solve this at this point.
    I got mine working (finally).
    What I did was erased/uninstalled everything PSO2 related ( I mean EVERYthing, which was also a 3rd re-install ). ReDownloaded the Tweaker via Arks-Layer, let it update itself. Then (before touching any patches) let it download PSO2 entirely. Exited Tweaker, let the Official Launcher do the file check/update check & ran the game like that. Got past the character select screen. Exited out, ran Tweaker to install english patches & now the game runs fine again.

Also note: I *used* to have all the PSO2 files in Programs Files x86. I no longer have them in there, but rather in its own folder outside of Program Files.

Spoiler!

Yeah, I just got it to work myself now. A friend helped me. I deleted the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder under Users > My Documents > SEGA. After it was done re-downloading those files it worked. Seems like one of the files inside of that folder (or several) made it crash.