Page 560 of 684 FirstFirst ... 60460510550557558559560561562563570610660 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 6832

Ever since the latest two or so tweaker patches, whenever I try to start PSO2 via tweaker (which is usually required if you use the eng patch), my antivirus keeps blocking it. It doesnt block tweaker until I try to boot up PSO2.

Only thing which works is disabling the firewall (I use trend), but I'd prefer not to do that....I've tried whitelisting/registry tampering to no avail.

Think there was a thread on this not too long ago as well.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but is there an ETA on the "lite" tweaker (I believe was mentioned?) without all the additional plugins?
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

...you can just turn off the plugins you know?

Thanks i'll see what i can do

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hello

Any idea how to make DamageParser works?

Sometimes I can get it to work, but sometimes I can't :/

The damagelogs folder is created ........ csv is created ....... but it won't record the damage dealt ._. Deleted and re-downloading things that Tweaker downloaded also doesn't always make things works.

Also, can't "Apply patch" via tweaker. I need to apply plugins manually (moved DamageParser.dll from disabled folder).

Here's the pastebin when saving plugins ._.
    Uh ... a request too, options so it only unlocked DamageParser? ._.
    I had to use a friend's uploaded working plugins and overwrote mine, that's what did it for me.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I reinstalled Windows yesterday and copied full PSO2 folder to new drive.
    I used Tweaker to install required DirectX files, then cancelled it when it was trying to redownload it all.

When I opened it for the second time I tried to check for missing files, resulting into a full download of the game, so I left it all the night. This morning it asked to redownload all again, I said not and played normally.

Would it be possible to install PSO2 using a former folder?
    Also, how big is the current PSO2 folder with everything updated?

With just the base English patch installed, my win32 folder for the game is ~31GB.

I used the Damage Parser plugin for the first time today and its awesome, but there's one thing that bugs me... is it possible to move the damagelogs folder outside of pso2_bin? I am using an fairly old SSD for pso2_bin and I prefer to see lots of writes happening in an HDD instead.

For the currect version, you can abuse 'mklink /d link target' to make the folder be redirected elsewhere.