Page 367 of 684 FirstFirst ... 267317357364365366367368369370377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 6832

About the Restore Backups option, it says it restores a backup of the patched files and not the original files. Does it actually do this or does it restore the original files that were replaced with the patched files? I assume the latter, but the wording has me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    About the Restore Backups option, it says it restores a backup of the patched files and not the original files. Does it actually do this or does it restore the original files that were replaced with the patched files? I assume the latter, but the wording has me confused.
    as for me, when i'm about to patch the game i always restore my Story Patch to it's original, and yeah it's back to the original file.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzune View Post
    as for me, when i'm about to patch the game i always restore my Story Patch to it's original, and yeah it's back to the original file.
    I assumed it was so, but the wording led me to believe otherwise. Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    Usually right after a patch it's not working so have it off, AIDA usually has it updated by the next morning then you can enable it and it will update itself.
    Thanks me and a bunch of friends were bummed out that we couldnt play and i was wondering why

so... i downloaded the new patch, then before launching the game i downloaded the large files patch *oops* and launched the game

now instead of going to the PSO2 screen at launch, its just a black screen

i already unistalled large files and did a check for deleted/empty files, but nothing, i am now doing a check for old/missing files

English patch doesn't seem to be working .. anyone else having problems with it ?

not sure if it was the english patch borking my game or not, but im running it fine now without it

at least for now, you've seen on column compatibility there is "Unknown" word, so until there is further update for Tweaker itself, we can;t use the patch i guess

Yes, I would think patch_2014_01_22 would not be compatible with a March 5th update
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Apparently there's a new base english patch available? Why isn't Tweaker getting it?