Page 667 of 684 FirstFirst ... 167567617657664665666667668669670677 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 6832
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I noticed a bug as well with the Tweaker when using the Telepipe proxy - when you select to log out to Ship Selection to change characters, the pop-up box about the proxy being in beta sticks on the screen and is "unclick-able." It goes away when you log in the character, but it's a bit annoying to not be able to clear it during the login process.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    There is a bug with the item translation. Not the translation itself, that works.
    But the way it is applied kind of breaks the Japanese name completion in the shop. Occasionally the shop name completion won't find the names for Japanese items, especially if you search once, it will be removed from the completion pool.

For example I checked for "フロンティアリード" - "Frontier Lead" that should list all the Frontier Lead Ba and In tickets as well as the Ou wear. However after searching for a few of them in the shop and entering it again, the name search no longer displays any Ba and Ou items, only the In items.
    And after I also searched the shop for these In tickets, フロンティアリード no longer lists a single item even though several exist.
    This is not fixed by changing the block or going to my room.

There is also another bug, this might be directly the translation, a few English item names are still not recognized by the shop.
    So basically, what you are seeing is the way the new patch works; when you do Partial Search using the Japanese, if you have not previously seen the item since the time the patch updated to this version, you will see it in Japanese, but once it does load in by you seeing the item in the shop list, it will now be in English.
    With your example, by searching and loading the items, they can now be searched directly in English, so if you partial search "Frontier Lead" you will see all the items that you no longer can find from partial search of "フロンティアリード" in Japanese in English.
    This is also the reason that some English item names can't be searched; you have never actually loaded them into the cache for them to be translated, so until you see the item (either by searching for it, or loading it via something like the Scratch list), they will only be searchable in Japanese.

Example, I was trying to find the Sea variant of Juno Charis the other day, but I had only loaded in the Shadow variant (since it is the only version I own, and it loaded when I had opened my storage), so when I partial searched "Juno," all that came up was Shadow, then I copied the Japanese name, did a partial search, and searched each of the variants to get them translated; now, when I partial search "Juno," all variants show up in English.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 1, 2017 at 11:37 AM.

The cache persists between processes, i.e. if I turn off the game and start it the next day it is same or does it last only as long as the game is running?

Either way it still is buggy, there is an item I searched repeatedly in English and Japanese and never find it English but always in Japanese. A Prisma Illya Poster, not sure which.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    The cache persists between processes, i.e. if I turn off the game and start it the next day it is same or does it last only as long as the game is running?

Either way it still is buggy, there is an item I searched repeatedly in English and Japanese and never find it English but always in Japanese. A Prisma Illya Poster, not sure which.
    The item cache is builtin to PSO2,it is there with or without Tweaker's plugins.

if you want to reset the cache, just delete item_name_cache.dat in Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLONE2 folder.....

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I figured that'd be the case. I have a symbol art cache from when I last played the game and was able to salvage some SAs I really like dfrom it - mainly Lisa ones, and one featuring a Gundam. Not like a fancy-looking giant robot, I think it's actually the RX-78-2.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

In version 4.0.3.8, Other tasks -> Install/Update english patches (old version) -> any of the 3 options does nothing on my tweaker.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    In version 4.0.3.8, Other tasks -> Install/Update english patches (old version) -> any of the 3 options does nothing on my tweaker.
    Functionality is currently broken.

While we really recommend you to use raiser for a better experience, visit http://pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/ for the manual patch. You'll need to install them manually while the tweaker's old patch is configured for the patches again.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"revert" option also currently broken? want to revert enemies name to jp also e trial...

Everytime my tweaker starts up it spits out this

ERROR - - System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.tsmInstallEnglishPatches NewMethod_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

It also gives this error anytime I click on Install English patch (New Method)

What do I do to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by ロギー View Post
    "revert" option also currently broken? want to revert enemies name to jp also e trial...
    Those are broken currently.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯