Page 642 of 684 FirstFirst ... 142542592632639640641642643644645652 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    This is being worked on with the Beta version of the tweaker, though that version's updater is also buggy.
    All right, good to know. Thanks for answering my question.

my tweaker isnt work, please help
    i did delete some file in C:\windows\microsoft.NET
    and now i cant use tweaker and cant reinstall or uninstall .NET too

when i turn tweaker on it show this message

Program started...
    Loading sidebar page...
    Program opened successfully! Version 3.0.9.4 [OK!]
    Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    ERROR - - System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at System.Net.WebRequest.get_PrefixList()
    at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
    at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebRequest(Uri address)
    at PSO2_Tweaker.My.MyWebClient.GetWebRequest(Uri address)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.CheckForTweakerUpdates()
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    [Error] Inner Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PSO2_Tweaker.My.MyWebClient.GetWebRequest(Uri address)
    ERROR - An exception occurred during a WebClient request.
    ERROR - - System.IndexOutOfRangeException: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    ERROR - Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    All done - System ready!
    ERROR - - System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
    at PSO2_Tweaker.Helper.PasteBinUploadFile(String fileToUpload)
    at PSO2_Tweaker.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_Unhand ledException(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.raise_UnhandledException(Objec t sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.OnUnhandledException(Unhandled ExceptionEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnT hreadException(Exception t)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exce ption e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchM essageW(MSG& msg)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager. System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoCompo nentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.btnCopyInfo_Click_1(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    [Error] Inner Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    ERROR - An exception occurred during a WebClient request.

Quote Originally Posted by 12011 View Post
    my tweaker isnt work, please help
    i did delete some file in C:\windows\microsoft.NET
    and now i cant use tweaker and cant reinstall or uninstall .NET too

when i turn tweaker on it show this message
    Ok, BAD NEWS: you going to reinstall the Windows OS

I do not WHY you thought it was a good idea to delete .NET

Me too I have some problem.. the program don't start O.O.
    And in second try i see error like

"Program started...
    Loading sidebar page...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.0.9.4
    Your GN Field appears to be corrupt or outdated, redownloading...
    Checking for PSO2 Updates... Done!
    Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: patch_2016_08_11
    Current Large Files version is: Not Installed
    Current Story Patch version is: 5/8/2016
    No plugin updates available. [OK!]
    All done - System ready!"

It's only me? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by -Yue- View Post
    Me too I have some problem.. the program don't start O.O.
    And in second try i see error like

"Program started...
    Loading sidebar page...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.0.9.4
    Checking for PSO2 Updates... Done!
    Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: patch_2016_08_11
    Current Large Files version is: Not Installed
    Current Story Patch version is: 5/8/2016
    No plugin updates available. [OK!]
    All done - System ready!"

It's only me? -_-
    Restart your PC.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi, I have this problem with the Tweaker for a while now that sometimes when I tries to open Tweaker, the application doesn't open and the whole Tweaker File explorer window freezes. I can't end task it with task manager too and have to restart the whole windows explorer to fix it.

Another problem is that when I press the start PSO2 button, tweaker closes and GN field says waiting for tweaker to close, but the game doesn't start up and everything just stops there.

Lastly, when I try to reinstall tweaker it always have this Unhandled Exception problem at the updater part. I know this is the problem of my antivirus Norton but I've asked the antivirus to ignore the Tweaker folder but it's still causing problem with the updater part.

Any advice on how to solve these issues? Sorry for no pastebin as there's no pastebin for these errors.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyWings View Post
    Hi, I have this problem with the Tweaker for a while now that sometimes when I tries to open Tweaker, the application doesn't open and the whole Tweaker File explorer window freezes. I can't end task it with task manager too and have to restart the whole windows explorer to fix it.

Another problem is that when I press the start PSO2 button, tweaker closes and GN field says waiting for tweaker to close, but the game doesn't start up and everything just stops there.

Lastly, when I try to reinstall tweaker it always have this Unhandled Exception problem at the updater part. I know this is the problem of my antivirus Norton but I've asked the antivirus to ignore the Tweaker folder but it's still causing problem with the updater part.

Any advice on how to solve these issues? Sorry for no pastebin as there's no pastebin for these errors.
    Remove or completely disable norton.

If GN Field is waiting for the tweaker to close, close it manually via task manager and close GN Field as well.Launching the tweaker at this point will cause issues, because GN Field renames the tweaker so gameguard doesn't freak out over it. Reinstalling the tweaker via downloading another one will also cause issues, because, as stated above, GN Field simply renames the tweaker. The solution for this is renaming the tweaker back to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe"
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Remove or completely disable norton.

If GN Field is waiting for the tweaker to close, close it manually via task manager and close GN Field as well.Launching the tweaker at this point will cause issues, because GN Field renames the tweaker so gameguard doesn't freak out over it. Reinstalling the tweaker via downloading another one will also cause issues, because, as stated above, GN Field simply renames the tweaker. The solution for this is renaming the tweaker back to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe"
    Alright thanks. So the folder freezing after opening tweaker is due to this issue too? If it already caused issues how do I do a clean reinstall of Tweaker so that everything goes away?

I had a similar problem, but I solved it because i messed up and when I renamed the tweaker back from the name that GNField gives it, I renamed it PSO2 Tweaker.exe and due to a simple mistake, it ended up being "PSO2 Tweaker.exe.exe" I attempted to launch the game, but GNField could not find the Tweaker because I didn't name it to the exact name it was looking (PSO2 Tweaker.exe) [Notice the .exe and not .exe.exe] and thus the game launch failed.

I used task manager to first quit the GN FIELD, then quit the Tweaker.

I then accessed normally to see if User Account Control would read as .exe.exe and it did.
    Refused its access

I then renamed the tweaker to what it should have been and the GN field worked fine and I was able to play.

If the purpose of the GN Field is simply to rename PSO2 Tweaker to its long-name to hide it from GameGuard, then the initial name must be the original name that the GN Field is searching for... so if the GN Field fails, check to see that the tweaker has the name it is supposed to have.

~Keilyn
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

My Tweaker's updater just stalls and never completes then corrupts the Tweaker EXE. Whenever I try to download a new version of Tweaker form the website I keep getting that my universities firewalls have blocked Tweaker cause someone embedded stuff in to it. Are there safe mirrors of Tweaker and anyone have any experience with a similar issue where the Tweaker EXE gets corrupted by the updater? (Using Windows 10 Professional x64 on an Intel i5. .net is up to date, all things with Tweaker have been unchanged since previous versions)
    ~ RisaXSeph
    Persephone - Bu/Hu - ID: Atsumari - Ship 2
    "A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari; Kiru-Acu: Blissful Shadows

I use to be an internet OG like you; now I just try really really hard.