Page 657 of 684 FirstFirst ... 157557607647654655656657658659660667 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 6832

Thanks for making it worse, now It can't even launch on C:/

Is there a problem with the tweaker or the proxy? I've been having issues (error NP1013) since yesterday and it'll constantly came back every time i fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by aya87 View Post
    Is there a problem with the tweaker or the proxy? I've been having issues (error NP1013) since yesterday and it'll constantly came back every time i fixed the problem.
    how did you fixed it

hi suddenly having problems trying to launch pso2, everything was fine a couple months ago... patch everything and launched...game guard popped up and i got the usual error but the game didnt open this time... now i try to launch and game guard doesnt even open... i tried everything i could(permissions, gg fix, old/new method), reinstalling everything starting from step 1 is last resort, plz anyone?

I'm personally getting the "Server Connection Timed Out" problem when logging into ship 02 since this tweaker update.

Do you perhaps have the telepipe proxy plugin enabled without any proxy settings entered?

Is the tweaker broken? I can't get it to update.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I must talk about this because this has happened for 4 updates straight and I'm not sure why it's doing this, but it's getting annoying now.

PSO2Tweaker will say there's an update, so I tell it to update.
    After doing so, I would then tell the game to start up. The Sega and Nvidia and so on and so on all show up just fine but...
    Then it heads to the title screen... or I would assume it is. The problem? I can't see anything.

The game will have a black screen with the music of the Title Screen playing. Even if I hit anything, it makes no sound that I've selected anything. Just a black screen and the music.
    It will make the selection SFX if I hit alt F4 and hit enter for the program to close, but that's about it.
    I would then have go to into troubleshooting and tell it to check for Old/Missing Files (3rd option in case I got it wrong), which then it would download even more files.

Why does this do this now? It never had to do this before since a few updates ago, but it's getting annoying. I'm not at the point I think anytime there's any update for PSO2, I just tell tweaker yes and then tell it to search for old/missing files and just wait the 30 mins it take to do the long search as it seems Tweaker won't update right anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    The game will have a black screen with the music of the Title Screen playing. Even if I hit anything, it makes no sound that I've selected anything. Just a black screen and the music.
    It will make the selection SFX if I hit alt F4 and hit enter for the program to close, but that's about it.
    You can reinstall english patch or all the patches you had if it doesn't help/not doing rollback is the reason. I don't know if it's a Tweaker bug or a stupid design but it's been like that for months if not longer.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    You can reinstall english patch or all the patches you had if it doesn't help/not doing rollback is the reason. I don't know if it's a Tweaker bug or a stupid design but it's been like that for months if not longer.
    It's the patches causing it?
    I guess I'll try that next time and see if it fixes it, but I also thought Tweaker removes those when updating.