Page 450 of 684 FirstFirst ... 350400440447448449450451452453460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Digital-Force View Post
    Hrm. Loaded up the Tweaker fine and everything updated, but it's reading the server status as "OFFLINE".

Tried loading the game for giggles and it works up to the point where I need to enter my log-in info. No error code, but I still stopped there since the servers read as "Unknown".

Any ideas what the issue could be?

P.S. - When using the old/new method for installing the story patch, I still get a pop-up about 8/27 being the last updated rar or something.
    This means your isp has been affected by the ddos attack back in june and you need to use another method to connects to the pso2 servers.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
    This means your isp has been affected by the ddos attack back in june and you need to use another method to connects to the pso2 servers.
    Even if I was able to use the Tweaker and the regular JP updater without a proxy up until this point? Awkward.
    Quick edit: Went down the troubleshoot-just-in-case-derped-instead-of-herped list and, yup, time to use an alternative. If specifics are needed for future reference, I ran tracert pso2.jp as a last resort troubleshoot. They didn't make it out to Japan at all. XD Using Verizon.
    Last edited by Digital-Force; Nov 19, 2014 at 07:00 PM.

The Profound Duckness SuperCentipede's Avatar

Default Help! Tweaker crashes!

I downloaded the English Installation torrent off the arks-layer site. It had about 400MB wasted. I tried to use Tweaker to replace the missing files, but Tweaker crashes just as you move it on from checking for the old/missing files.

The error details:
    EventType : clr20r3 P1 : pso2 tweaker.exe P2 : 3.0.0.0 P3 : 546843dc
    P4 : system P5 : 4.0.0.0 P6 : 4ba1dff4 P7 : 2fd6 P8 : 2a9
    P9 : system.componentmodel.win32

Somebody help! I want to play this game!

AIDA: When i'm playing, 630 chan catched me then i can't see Status: Online in Tweaker, so this is my paste bin, Please help me!.

http://pastebin.com/9Ufcrggx

There seems to be a bug with Tweaker, it fails to save shader settings. It also prints out this when trying to read the settings file
    Code:
    ERROR - Input string was not in a correct format. Done!

I have some problems with dialogues. Some characters (if not maybe all; didn't try) when i use the option "Talk", the dialogue don't appear and there is nothing up, and we end up starring at each other. Of course, you can't leave because you can't make any menu appear.

The game recognize you are to speaking to "npc" and is trying to show you the dialogue, it's just the bubbles don't show up.

If that was all, i wouldn't care because i had it for not a long time. But the biggest problem is i just got to lvl 45 again and now a npc try to speak to me when i join the lobby just after the login stamp (like Koffie but it's not her because usually her dialogues for her quests appear).

The dialogue don't show up and i can't continue and play.
    Tried to remove every patch and tried to fix missing files but didn't work.

My last ressort would be to ask the mighty and thrusted AIDA to login in my place to skip the dialogue but i will pass on that (+ what happens if it happens again?)

Edit: PROBLEM SOLVED ! Somehow worked again after i removed story patch. And it was Koffie speaking (only her would call us this way in lobby)
    Last edited by Tsuru; Nov 23, 2014 at 12:54 AM.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting on as well (Verizon :<), and attempts with the tweaker proxy have given me this error:

http://pastebin.com/epeZ4uRZ

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm getting constant tweaker crashes when trying to set a key to turn the item patch off. I've tried with a bunch of keys (letters and symbols) and always got the same result.

Here is the pastebin link the program generated when it crashed: http://pastebin.com/LjDcWRb2
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Okay, this is really annoying. Yesterday, the tweaker finally said server status : ONLINE and I was like omg? Then I checked and I did not need VPN to log in! For the first time in months. Then theres a tweaker update that says "removed the server status feature". Um, hello? It was totally useful there, as I learned I did not need VPN to access and now its gone. Can we get it back please?