Page 12 of 684 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112512 ... LastLast

Some problem I encounter using the tweaker:
    -After done the check of missing files, the buttons for Do It and Start PSO2 suddenly can't be used. So I had to reopen it again.
    -When using Install latest patch, it encounter an error which said ' Can't find the path in...' Solve this one by manually creating the file (folder name is TEMPPATCHAIDAFOOL, that's the real name, please don't get mad at me >.<). So the patch is working after creating the folder in My Document

Few questions:
    -Does the English patch include Large File? What is the function of Large File anyway?
    -Story patch is 2Gb size right? And the one in ark-layers.com is always the latest one right?

Few suggestions:
    -If Large File is somehow important (or some people want it), you can apply the option to download and apply the Large File. That is after the updated Large File is released.
    -That's it. Thanks for your hard work AIDA

Tweaker version 1.4.0.0

Default It's time for my daily error report.

Here we go. First off the launcher freezes after doing pretty much any task and has to be re-opened. Second off despite the program having errors it still says "Download Complete" when using the "Install latest EN Patch" button, but does not properly install the files as tested by using the "Launch PSO2" button after re-loading the program. It does not however become an "unresponsive program" after clicking the "Install latest EN Patch" button, nor does the program allow itself to be closed without bringing up Task Manager and selecting "End Task". The "Install latest Story Patch" button is also greyed out upon starting up the program, which is something I completely expected. I have not tried out the new "Fix PSO2 EXEs" button yet as I have no idea what it's future/current purpose could be.

http://pastebin.com/RdN2Kv5f

Looks like your program doesn't delete its old backup files if you try to remove the files a second time, thus causing this error. I deleted the old backup files and it worked after that.

It does not like windows 8 very much :c claims it is not a valid OS even with compatibility mode for 7

http://pastebin.com/w7GAcR8Z

Windows 8 Pro 32bit.

I wonder if it might have to do with my having 7zip already installed :/

Uhm I have an issue, I installed the Story Patch and now I am unable to move, I am stuck in tutorial. Im just sitting there unable to move attack or use any of my keys on the keyboard.

I am in same spot as Arcticx. Stuck at tutorial and unable to move. I tried creating a new character on a different account but I also get stuck before character customization screen. Getting stuck everywhere~ wooo.

I have experienced the same thing. I was starting the tutorial and everything loaded fine except I was unable to move.
    I switched back to the japanese story files and apparently a box pops up in the Forest in the beginning of the Tutorial where a lady asks you something and you have 2 options to choose from. It does not load with the English story patch and I guess the game is waiting for you to make that choice which you are never given.
    Anyway, I am still able to play with only the Basic English Patch installed which gives hints and, well, enables me to play at all, since I don't understand written Japanese at all and the spoken one like 1 out of 50 words so, yeah.
    The thing is now that I have to play without the story being translated I really want to know what's going on

I am able to play with the basic 5-17 English Patch files. I have yet to experience any errors after installing Story Patch Files. I installed them last night and nothing changed, no glitches, no bugs, not freezing up during story missions. It sounds like the cause of people getting locked up in tutorial mode is having a new character in itself. I'm not willing to delete my character to test this myself. I am really looking forward to seeing the story. So far I've been watching it unfold untranslated on youtube.