Page 4 of 684 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Okay, this is weird. First run, it works fine. Second time around, I load up the game, and it flat out doesn't respond. No amount of clicking makes it work again. I have to close it, and it's consistient. What's going on? ._.
    Try running it as an admin when you launch it. I had that issue when I first tried it and that fixed that problem.

I would like to remove the game intro files manually, didn't find any thread that say which data files are. Also, this tweaker doesn't work with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Hey Aida congratulations for coming up with such an amazing yet simple program.

I already told my entire team about it.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Are you talking about when you hit "Launch PSO2"? There's an issue with PSO2 where you exit the game, but it doesn't end the process. When you try to launch it, you don't see PSO2 still there, but PSO2 does, and prevents you from opening a second one. Look in task manager and end task "pso2.exe" if it's there. I'll write some code later to detect if this happens, and offer to close it for you.

If you're talking about PSO2 itself crashing, That's odd. Try restoring one video at a time, then trying again. Worse comes to worse, you can reverse all the changes you've made (except for the EN patch, but that's foolproof at this point.)
    Well the game most definitely opens, and I get the little cursor that you'd see. But as I click, the game just does not respond, and clicking it enough makes it do that Windows whitening of the window to show it isn't responding. Reversing the changes and doing them again usually fixes the problem.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    I would like to remove the game intro files manually, didn't find any thread that say which data files are. Also, this tweaker doesn't work with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
    It does. Just extract both in any folder, right click and Run as Administrator, browse PSO2 Win32 folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32 ), and that's it.

I wish program should be able to work selecting only SEGA folder. But after I figure out you have to go all the way to win32, thing worked.

Nice job. Always wanted a -nointro option for this game. Hope you can remove the need for 3 clicks in the future.

works fine in win 7 pro 64. make sure you AV software isn't blocking it. mine put it in quarantine, so I had to make it an exception.

After doing that though, it worked great. installed the english patch and everything.

My only question is why is the vita/pc intro swap greyed out.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    My only question is why is the vita/pc intro swap greyed out.
    If I had to guess, if it's supposed to be implemented and working, he probably just forgot to set something on that checkbox to "True" (or would it be "False"? I'm not entirely sure) somewhere.

Source: I've done stuff in VB.Net before (oh god, it feels like those times were so long ago (4 years at minimum)), and I've done things like that.

Thanks for the help AIDA! Sorry about my computer being such a pain. Windows 7 is so bad.

If you say so
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Using Win7 64-bit and it works here, thanks.
    Careful not to use it on the precede folder (I did by accident).

Windows 7 (and Vista) removes or changes some minor functionality here and there that makes ordinary basic tasks vastly more difficult and time-consuming. They're not things most people would notice unless they really use their PC for a lot of tasks. I had to install tons of patches and mods to get most of the functionality back. It's just a pain up the ass.