Page 501 of 684 FirstFirst ... 401451491498499500501502503504511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by RightfulFallen View Post
    Okay, I have come across another problem. I was downloading patches, and an error came up like a crash report, and now PSO2 Tweaker is stuck patching at file 1/15048 (0 bytes). Running Windows 7 with 3gb RAM.

EDIT: Should probably post the logfile, lol. But becaues I need 10 posts to post links, here's the other half of the URL on pastebin: FcpTBwaH
    For record, I'll just keep your pastebin link here.

Looking at your pastebin, I saw this:

4/3/2015 3:33:30 PM: DEBUG - Directory program is running in: D:\Program Files (x86)\PSO2 Tweaker
    The reason you were getting "4/3/2015 4:49:03 PM ERROR - The directory or file cannot be created." is because you have PSO2 Tweaker located in your D: drive that is used to restore files on your computer. Move it to your HDD as I also saw this as well, which could also play as part of the problem:

4/3/2015 3:33:30 PM: DEBUG - Selected PSO2 Directory: F:\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin
    I'm going to assume the game is stored on your external HDD and not flash storage.

First move the PSO2 Tweaker folder and all of its contents to your Desktop. You can 'try' to see how it works with PSO2 on your External HDD, but it will most likely give you another string of errors in some way because it isn't located on the same HDD as Tweaker.

So, in summary, my best suggestion to you is to keep everything on one HDD and to do the following:

1) PSO2 Tweaker: Move it from DVD Drive (D) to C:\User\Desktop\PSO2 Tweaker (make a folder specifically for Tweaker on your desktop).

and

2) Phantasy Star Online: Move the 'SEGA' folder from your External HDD (F) to C:\Program Files (x86).

Open back up Tweaker and let it run its initialization in its new location. It should automatically look for your 'pso2_bin' or ask you to select it yourself. When you do, make sure to select the one one the same drive, then wait for PSO2 Tweaker to initialize.

Go to the Orb Menu > Check for PSO2 Updates and then after that is done, install the English Patches by going back into the Orb Menu > Install Patches > English Patch / English Large Files / English Story Patch. If everything goes well, try launching the game again and check to make sure that through this process no other error messages come up.

Let me know if that helps your situation~
    Last edited by Korazenn; Apr 3, 2015 at 05:32 PM.

The reason I had them on different drives is because I have a bit of a storage problem, but I'll try to move them both to my C:/.

Quote Originally Posted by RightfulFallen View Post
    The reason I had them on different drives is because I have a bit of a storage problem, but I'll try to move them both to my C:/.
    Try to free up space on your C:\ drive then by moving files that you know can be on an external HDD then (files not related to PSO2 or Tweaker), in that case. It's your best option as you still don't want to move PSO2 over with limited storage capacity.

As a note to that, PSO2's folder currently requires approximately ~26.3GB with all of the English Patches applied.

So I was downloading the last ~300 files and tried to launch, then fixed PSO2 EXEs, then this happens. pastebin/rEjMgnzA

Hmm after my long months of hiatus I was trying to get back on today. For some reason I get the unknown on ships but back them I was using cyberkitsunes proxy to get in. No idea why it was gone now that I upgraded to the new one.

I tried adding it back again and got an error and I'm kinda stomped as to what's going on. Here's the pastebin if you want to look through it.

http://pastebin.com/3F0V4BH8
    Last edited by Zenobia; Apr 4, 2015 at 09:11 PM.

Sig by Gama

My girlfriend is getting the unknown ships error with and without the proxy. Any idea what's going on? She was also having game guard issues, even after trying the fix
    Last edited by RedRaz0r; Apr 4, 2015 at 08:13 PM.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

so i was testing large file if it will be backed up by tweaker still no files in the back up folder =(

Thank you for keeping this up, Aida, and for all your Arks Layer help. I really do appreciate it. I was gone for almost a year, but thanks to you and the people that work with you, coming back was seamless.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    My girlfriend is getting the unknown ships error with and without the proxy. Any idea what's going on? She was also having game guard issues, even after trying the fix
    Check to make sure there is an exception for PSO2 in Windows Firewall then have her open PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Fix Gameguard Errors.

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax19 View Post
    so i was testing large file if it will be backed up by tweaker still no files in the back up folder =(
    What is the location of Tweaker and PSO2 on your end? Go ahead and fetch those pastebins for me to look into, please.

Go to Troubleshooting > Open Diagnostics Menu > System Specs and PSO2 Install Info.

Has anything been helped about my problem?