Page 502 of 684 FirstFirst ... 2402452492499500501502503504505512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6832

I'd very much like to have help with my problem as well if possible.

Sig by Gama

Sorry about the delay! I didn't see your posts because they were marked as read for some odd reason.

Anywho,

Quote Originally Posted by RightfulFallen View Post
    So I was downloading the last ~300 files and tried to launch, then fixed PSO2 EXEs, then this happens. pastebin/rEjMgnzA
    4/4/2015 2:35:31 PM: DEBUG - Directory program is running in: C:\Program Files (x86)\PSO2 Tweaker
    Move the PSO2 Tweaker folder to your Desktop. In other words, the directory should be something like: C:\User\Shanaynay\Desktop\PSO2 Tweaker (or whatever name you give the folder).

4/4/2015 2:35:31 PM: DEBUG - Selected PSO2 Directory: C:\SEGA
    Open PSO2 Tweaker (if not already) > Orb Menu > Select your pso2_bin > C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Hmm after my long months of hiatus I was trying to get back on today. For some reason I get the unknown on ships but back them I was using cyberkitsunes proxy to get in. No idea why it was gone now that I upgraded to the new one.

I tried adding it back again and got an error and I'm kinda stomped as to what's going on. Here's the pastebin if you want to look through it.

http://pastebin.com/3F0V4BH8
    Welcome back, Zenobia! o/

Just came back myself after the ISP issue got fixed, so it's great to see familiar faces returning! Hope we can run a Challenge Quest sometime when you feel up to it.

This might also be another suggestion for RedRaz0r above if he can't get the issue resolved using what I mentioned previously (I told him what I said because his girlfriend was having GG issues, though).

I will say for the record that:
    4/4/2015 12:14:57 PM: DEBUG - Selected PSO2 Directory: C:\\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin
    It's usually best to just keep the PSO2 Directory as C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin. This is because other areas of the C:\ drive might have permissions issues at times that conflict with the game, which seems to be exactly your problem, too. But, if PSO2 operated just fine before at this location, it should be okay as long as you have administrative permissions. Speaking of which:

4/4/2015 3:04:54 PM ERROR - Access to the path 'C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS' is denied. [FAILED!]
    Are you sure you're running PSO2 as an Administrator?

Navigate to the folder above in Windows Explorer > Right-Click Hosts > Properties. The properties windows should display. Then, select the Security Tab > Edit > Add > Your Computer Account's Username (or "EVERYONE" so anyone can access it) > OK.

With the account you just added highlighted in the same “Group or User Names” area from the previous window, check the box to Allow for Full Control > OK.

Boot back up PSO2 and see if that resolves your issue! This might be something to look into, RedRaz0r, if my previous suggestion didn't work out.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Apr 5, 2015 at 12:59 AM.

Did all of that, now I get an error message saying "Cannot find 'd3dx9_43.dll.' Please, re-install this application"

I swear that this game does not like me.

EDIT: Wait, doesn't that mean that all I need is Direct X?
    EDIT2: Yep. It's running now. But when the SEGA logo appears and the intro sequence, the title screen appears for 0.0001 second and goes back to the SEGA logo. whatdididowrong
    Last edited by RightfulFallen; Apr 5, 2015 at 01:29 AM.

Did all of that, now I get an error message saying "Cannot find 'd3dx9_43.dll.' Please, re-install this application"

I swear that this game does not like me.

EDIT: Wait, doesn't that mean that all I need is Direct X?
    EDIT2: Yep. It's running now. But when the SEGA logo appears and the intro sequence, the title screen appears for 0.0001 second and goes back to the SEGA logo. whatdididowrong
    Go to the folder that PSO2 Tweaker is in, open up logfile.txt, and then copy the data within that to a pastebin for me to look into.

I'm doing a file check right now and apparently 10GBs of files just didn't download...

I'm doing a file check right now and apparently 10GBs of files just didn't download...
    Most likely because you didn't finish it entirely yet. It's alright. Just go ahead and finish the file check and get me a pastebin of that logfile I mentioned previously if you still run into any errors after loading the game up.

Oh, well it looked like 10GB of files from the file check but in reality it was just 264 files. hm.

EDIT: Oh nevermind. That was just part of it, now it says I'm downloading 15045 files. Well I guess that means I will report back when I wake up in the morning lol
    Last edited by RightfulFallen; Apr 5, 2015 at 02:14 AM.

Oh, well it looked like 10GB of files from the file check but in reality it was just 264 files. hm.
    Try to launch the game again. c:

So the download is done, finally. It launches fine, but it's a bit laggy. There is one severe problem though: No character models are showing up.

So the download is done, finally. It launches fine, but it's a bit laggy. There is one severe problem though: No character models are showing up.
    A few of things could be causing it:

• You were saying that you didn't have much HDD space, and that actual can cause this sometimes.
    • Try lowering your graphics settings if they aren't already at the lowest.
    • There might still be some missing files.