Page 51 of 684 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Excelstra View Post
    It depends how outdated your installation is. But in my case it downloaded over 9000! files I think, after a fresh download and installation. So your numbers don't seem too bad and are probably correct. It was more than an all-nighter for sure(at least for my pc, I was sleeping ).
    Oh well i guess i have to wait then. Sega should update their game download from their main page already and not let people update for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Uh, yep?

If you're talking about the english patch, please read again - I said: Foreign patches
    English is foreign to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vohoma View Post
    Sorry, didn't understand anything this time...
    I found patchlist files within one folder, have paste it in the tweaker folder and it seems to work for now, and after every action, the files are erased so must paste it again and again (and again and again and... Hum, sorry). This will probably do for now. Thanks for all.

EDIT : Well, impossible to install english patch, same for large files et probably same for story patch.

02/07/2013 02:03:31:

02/07/2013 02:03:31: ----------------------------------------
    02/07/2013 02:03:31: Program opening, running diagnostics...
    02/07/2013 02:03:31: The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT : 0x8007007E)
    02/07/2013 02:03:31: ERROR - The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT : 0x8007007E)
    02/07/2013 02:03:44: Downloading EN patch, please wait...
    02/07/2013 02:04:30: Download complete! (Downloaded http://hiigara.arghargh200.net/pso2/...2013_06_26.rar)
    02/07/2013 02:04:30: The specified file could not be found
    02/07/2013 02:04:30: ERROR - The specified file could not be found [FAILED!]

It downloads the patch but can't install it or make backup. I can install them manually, but I lost what's interesting with the tweaker.
    AIDA, do you have any idea about this problem? i got a friend who has the exact same one. Even with the latest tweaker.

Both actually. He has both, just like Vohoma. But i guess the more problematic one would be the file not found.

Wired Lances Master

Aida check sktpe please!

Quote Originally Posted by oOSAROo View Post
    Close and deleted this thread plz !!
    Why?

/5char

Also,

Aida, It seems your patcher keeps on updating my .exe's such as the launcher and such to a file which is giving me an error saying that it's not a valid win32 program.
    It seems it's the reason why it's saying that it doesn't support the OS version or an error saying "ERROR - The system cannot find the file specified [FAILED!]"

Any fix on this? Or know anyone that might have the original .exe's?
    Last edited by ChrisTacos; Jul 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM.

patchlist0.txt (precede)
    Spoiler!

All-in-one International Download Assistant

Yeah, names are tough. If you go with something cool but vague like Oracle, Pioneer 3, or ARKS Dispatch then nobody knows what it even is. If you call it "Alternate PSO2 Launcher, Downloader, and Tweaker" it's either too wordy or sounds dry.

Anyway, is there an option to get Japanese names/codes through the Tweaker? So many things to consider.

Also just gonna say I don't really like everything being in one menu, though it certainly reduces the clutter with all of these features. Think it would be better to have a couple categories across the top, with the most commonly used things as a single click in the main window. You could put the tweaks in a menu instead of always being displayed, especially since the only way to actually tweak anything you've selected is already hidden away. Oh, and if you could overlap the download progress text inside of the loading bar, that'd clear up some space, plus you could even hide it once it's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    From now on, you just download the 1.6GB RAR Story Patch. Install it using the Tweaker. Next time you open it, it'll check for updates to the story patch, and offer to install them. It will ONLY download the changed files, so this reduces the patching process of story mode stuff down to minutes!

That's not all though - The Tweaker will also check for updates to the EN patch! (Large File support will be added next update!) Simply re-install the EN patch to ensure you have the latest one, and next time you open the Tweaker, it will check to see if there's an available update to the EN patch, and offer to download it if there is.
    Oh, no way to check for patch updates without restarting the program? Cause "Install/Update Patches" doesn't let you update the Story Patch, even if you downloaded and installed the .rar. I understand since the individual files are uncompressed, you would rather people grab the .rar instead of download everything through your updater, but you could check for that I'm sure. If no version of the Story patch is installed then paste a link to Arks Layer, but if there is something installed then you start the update.
    Last edited by UnLucky; Jul 3, 2013 at 01:05 AM.

Whoops, I had it on the wrong thread. Figures.

My 2 cents to the name melting pot is:

ARKZ PDA. (ARKZ Personal Download Assistant)

Keep up the good work.