Page 584 of 684 FirstFirst ... 84484534574581582583584585586587594634 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 6832

Default need help T.T

my pso2 only show black screen after i lunch the game..any solution?

So this is a bit odd. I'm on Windows 10 and when I try to install the story patch using the Tweaker my computer just shuts off while it's trying to make the back up.

No warning or anything, it just turns off while it's trying to back up the files before downloading and installing the story patch.

Default tweeker item patch broken ?

hi there does anyone know if the tweeker item patch is broken all the items in my game are still in jp but it says all the patches are installed working and up to date.

Check your Plugins and make sure item translation is enabled.

Item translation isn't really a "patch" per se... it works a little differently.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by latexsnake View Post
    hi there does anyone know if the tweeker item patch is broken all the items in my game are still in jp but it says all the patches are installed working and up to date.
    I'm having the same issue and the item patch is definitely enabled for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    I'm having the same issue and the item patch is definitely enabled for me.
    Delete the Plugins folder in your pso2_bin, then let the Tweaker redownload it.

Having an issue with Tweaker.

I get the dialog box asking to update to 3.0.7.1

This brings the following:
    ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
    ERROR - Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Which when I get to ship select brings up -> Server connection time out.

Thanks Arredoval

The tweaker and game are running fine except getting some gameguard errors I'll post but I was looking for help with the item translation patch or how to get items in inventory and shops in English. Thanks for all the killer work done with tweaker and everything. I definitely want to find out what all these tickets I've found/accumulated are. And nostalgic reasons seeing weps from Ep 1 and 2 and BB. PSU too.

Jonesy
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Quote Originally Posted by WiZ1988 View Post
    The tweaker and game are running fine except getting some gameguard errors I'll post but I was looking for help with the item translation patch or how to get items in inventory and shops in English. Thanks for all the killer work done with tweaker and everything. I definitely want to find out what all these tickets I've found/accumulated are. And nostalgic reasons seeing weps from Ep 1 and 2 and BB. PSU too.

Jonesy
    Have you enabled the Item Translation?
    [From the Tweaker, hit the orb, then hit "Plugins;" when the dialogue box pops up, check "Item Translation." It can take a few minutes once in game for the translation to kick in, but if it never does, go into your pso2_bin, delete the Plugins folder, then reopen the Tweaker; doing that should fix it.]

So is anything gonna be done about the tweaker constantly making Gameguard throw an error when it boots up? Fixing the gameguard errors does nothing. It pops up an IE window, and gives me an error report screen. The game launches fine, but this is incredibly annoying.
    Ship 02