Page 624 of 684 FirstFirst ... 124524574614621622623624625626627634674 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 6832

Its 1:20 in cali and ive been trying to get the game to work all day. But i really want to play. Ive done everything ive restarted the computer. Redownloaded everything. All one folder. Nothing. Please can you help with the problem above

Quote Originally Posted by phantasykingz View Post
    Its 1:20 in cali and ive been trying to get the game to work all day. But i really want to play. Ive done everything ive restarted the computer. Redownloaded everything. All one folder. Nothing. Please can you help with the problem above
    Keep the tweaker from the same folder as PSO2. Run the tweaker as admin, choose the PSO2 bin folder and google.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyone got their client crashed after diving down from campship during 2nd phase Magatsu?. It keep occurring every time.

Quote Originally Posted by udon-GE View Post
    anyone got their client crashed after diving down from campship during 2nd phase Magatsu?. It keep occurring every time.
    used to occur everytime a week ago, now it doesn't crash but lots and lots of things glitch out, costumes, map ecetera...
    hi

Tweaker alway give error code when I put proxy link into it. What happen?

left to right: ミラー,セレス,Mirror,カイザー, ミンシン,ユガ
    Ship 9 Royal Infinitum's manager

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkaiser View Post
    Tweaker alway give error code when I put proxy link into it. What happen?
    Need the error in full please.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have two problems, 1: the plugin feature is broken (folder is empty) 2: it fails to install the english patch every time I tell it to install the english patch.

Tweaker version is the latest (3.0.9.1). When will @AIDA fix this?

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album

So I got pass the resume part. But now when I start the game I have black screen and I have message saying "[NP1013]" The heck is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chou-Chou View Post
    I have two problems, 1: the plugin feature is broken (folder is empty) 2: it fails to install the english patch every time I tell it to install the english patch.

Tweaker version is the latest (3.0.9.1). When will @AIDA fix this?
    When AIDA or someone who can read code fixes it.

It appears my antivirus program (Charter Security Suite) thinks that the English Patch URL is harmful and blocks it from downloading, it was doing the same with another URL that loads from the side bar which is why the plugins never downloaded to begin with.
    Last edited by Chou-Chou; Jul 22, 2016 at 09:08 PM.

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album