Page 63 of 684 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113163563 ... LastLast

Anyone now how to fix that the game dont crash anymore after3 min

So...I have a bit of an odd problem. I had to reinstall windows 8, and since i was being lazy and didn't want to reinstall all my games I"ve been running them all from the windows.old folder. Well when i fired up PSO2's launcher, some weird stuff happened and it started erasing everything so I had to reinstall all of my patches. After that, I used the tweaker just to be sure everything went smoothly.

Now only the small english patches work, but the large story patch doesn't work at all anymore. Any ideas anyone? i'm completely lost :/

I'm also getting the "outside the bounds of the array. [FAILED!] Done!" message.

http://pastebin.com/cgqg6PVP
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Nevermind...reinstalled and it works. Being lazy never pays

I'm having an issue where partway through downloading a patch file through the tweaker it just stops downloading and won't continue. Happened 3 times already trying to grab today's patch update. I end up having to restart the program and recheck the files to have it continue where it left off. It also doesn't leave any error message when this happens so I can't give you any pastebin info on it.

Seems similar to the official launcher issue where it would just error out during a download and I'd have to start the whole check & download process again. It's rather annoying.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Tried updating PSO2 through the tweeker, got this error: http://pastebin.com/VhRKKvGa

^I also got that error but I can play just fine
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Same here. I even applied the English patches without a problem after getting that error, then logged in fine.

^So that's why there's always 'PSO2 updates' every time I start the tweaker
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I just installed from the May 26th file (available at the same place as the other one) and I only had to update 3 files.
    The one your using is from June 26th, not May so that might explain why there is a difference. The update to the tweaker that auto downloaded the story files was released shortly after that so I saw no reason in downloading a new 1.6GB file when the tweaker would just get the files I needed (and I'm still fairly early in the game so anything added probably wouldn't effect me). I know I'm using up your bandwidth that I am sure would be much better spent elsewhere each time I update my story files so I figured a client side back up tool would save on bandwidth and time for everyone after several story updates.