Default I don't get this game's mags at all

I just started the game and I don't know what to feed my mag. Is there a mission that explains it later on? I'm a RAmar by the way and had no problem making myself a Pushan in the original PSO but Zero is a bit different and I need some help with this.

In this game, you can feed weapons and armor to your mag. Hunter weapons increase Power, Ranger weapons increase hit, Armor increases Defense, and Force weapons increase Mind. Each mag stat equals 1 point (including ATA) to your character's stat. The max mag level is 100. You can feed it five items per feeding period.

Yes, it's very different from PSO, but it's also very simple. Read this for more info on what to feed your mag.

As a RAmar, a 100 Power mag might be ideal, but you can make a seperate mag with a mix of Power and Hit if you find yourself missing a lot in higher difficulties (making use of Zalure might not be a bad idea to lower enemy EVP).

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Also unlike PSO where your MAG have 3 Photon Blasts, PSZ mags only get 1 Photon Blast. The Photon Blast change each time your mag changes with some exceptions. This can be worth to keep in mind.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421